ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulane-UCF Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Since there is absolutely nothing happening right now on these boards, thought it would be fun to get your predictions for the AAC Champ game.

Tulane showed me something by beating the COVID kitties at the home of really bad chili.

Will Fritz be moving on? Will that be a distraction?

The other Tul: 34
The Fighting Malzahns: 27

Bonus Kendall Prediction: The Big 12 contracts a serious case of buyer’s remorse with these three teams.

This is a rematch that UCF won originally just a few weeks ago.

UCF has struggled since then though and I suspect Tulane will have swagger and focus. They have a lot to play for and the backing of an enthusiastic crowd. I give my adopted TUlane the edge.

Someone mentioned Fritz to GaTech. That would be a bad move for him and long term employment. I understand the money is better but GaTech probably has worse fan support than Tulane over the last few years and they still play in a decrepit stadium. Being in the ACC if you're a bottom dweller, and let's face it GaTech is a bottom dweller, may mean more $ but it also means a short life span. I think he can do better than GaTech if he's patient. Fickell to Wisconsin is the one I'm surprised about but not really and I think he will have them turned around pretty quickly. The thing about the B1G is if you're in a west division school, you have a chance to turn things around and play for a conference championship every season. It's not like if you're an east school and you know you're playing for 4th in your division every season behind Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. I also like Rhule to Nebraska. I think he's a really good college football coach.

Oh yeah, a prediction....Tulane 31 UCF 27. I don't think UCF can stop Tulane's running game especially with the QB going and I think UCF's QB will make a couple vital mistakes.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
Someone mentioned Fritz to GaTech. That would be a bad move for him and long term employment. I understand the money is better but GaTech probably has worse fan support than Tulane over the last few years and they still play in a decrepit stadium. Being in the ACC if you're a bottom dweller, and let's face it GaTech is a bottom dweller, may mean more $ but it also means a short life span. I think he can do better than GaTech if he's patient. Fickell to Wisconsin is the one I'm surprised about but not really and I think he will have them turned around pretty quickly. The thing about the B1G is if you're in a west division school, you have a chance to turn things around and play for a conference championship every season. It's not like if you're an east school and you know you're playing for 4th in your division every season behind Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State. I also like Rhule to Nebraska. I think he's a really good college football coach.
Yeah, 3-6 years at Georgia Tech, and he'll need career refurbishment somewhere else, in order to extend his career.

The wavy poo 83
Family of the weasel 15

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT