ADVERTISEMENT

Official Tulane Prediction Thread

I think it's fair to say our defense sucks as much as our offense this year. They can't force turnovers and they're blown off the line by every O-line we face. Teams never worry about 4th down with us... Navy rubbed it in our faces 3 or 4 times a few weeks ago and Tulane has done it twice this game.

Reactions: Henry Kendall
I think it's fair to say our defense sucks as much as our offense this year. They can't force turnovers and they're blown off the line by every O-line we face. Teams never worry about 4th down with us... Navy rubbed it in our faces 3 or 4 times a few weeks ago and Tulane has done it twice this game.
TU has a good stable of skill position players but unfortunately the offensive line personnel
is way below TU lines of the past. This has to be the worst offensive line in the past 20 years
and poor Davis Brin has taken a royal beating behind these slugs . I feel sorry for BRIN, PRINCE
and OUR RECEIVING CORP because these scrubs can't do their job ...Watched Braxton yesterday
in shot gun formation and as soon as he caught the ball Tulane was in his face . No-one can be
successful with non existent protection .

TU has a good stable of skill position players but unfortunately the offensive line personnel
is way below TU lines of the past. This has to be the worst offensive line in the past 20 years
and poor Davis Brin has taken a royal beating behind these slugs . I feel sorry for BRIN, PRINCE
and OUR RECEIVING CORP because these scrubs can't do their job ...Watched Braxton yesterday
in shot gun formation and as soon as he caught the ball Tulane was in his face . No-one can be
successful with non existent protection .
Though I never really said as such, I was nervous that we had so many new transfers on the OL. It really sucked that Herbert got injured so early, and Bray never got eligible.

Reactions: Lumpuckeroo
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT