Official Toledo Prediction Thread

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
Post your predictions here.

TU 62
ut 24

Toledo is at home and has a lot of experience on the field. It is usually a mistake to pick the road team or against a team with a senior QB, but I'm going to say it comes down to conditioning and the last few possessions.

Oil Bowl 56
Glass Bowl 52

Bonus Prediction: the margin of victory is an emerging of Jesse Brubaker back into last season's form. He has a sack, 4 TFLs, and recovers the fumble that gets the ball back for TU's good ahead score.

Toledo is at home and has a lot of experience on the field. It is usually a mistake to pick the road team or against a team with a senior QB, but I'm going to say it comes down to conditioning and the last few possessions.

Oil Bowl 56
Glass Bowl 52

Bonus Prediction: the margin of victory is an emerging of Jesse Brubaker back into last season's form. He has a sack, 4 TFLs, and recovers the fumble that gets the ball back for TU's good ahead score.

Reactions: HuffyCane
TU likely will have to outscore Toledo. I don't see that happening, but I remain hopeful.

Toledo 42
TU 31

Toledo 55
Tulsa 45
You're forgetting Toledo is in the MAC. The MAC is the same level as the Sun Belt. How quickly you forget our past dominance of MAC teams. Wait and see. Defense has a breakout game.

You're forgetting Toledo is in the MAC. The MAC is the same level as the Sun Belt. How quickly you forget our past dominance of MAC teams. Wait and see. Defense has a breakout game.
I was at that game in Ohio where we "dominated" Bowling Green.

I was at that game in Ohio where we "dominated" Bowling Green.

They took umberage to our spanking them in that GMAC bowl when our Napoleonic complexed coach Todd Graham ran up the score on em. I believe that was Tulsa's only loss to a MAC team. I was looking the other day, I think their record is like 8 - 1 or maybe 8 - 2 since we lost to Toledo in the 60s once.

Tulsa 48 Toledo 44

I'm hoping our passing defense eliminates the big plays tonight. That & our ability to run the ball will be the key factors tonight to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT