ADVERTISEMENT

Official SMU Prediction Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Strangely optimistic for this one. Hope it holds.

TU: 34
Smoo: 30

Bonus: Keenan Johnson picks up 110 receiving yards.

The underdog usually plays better in this series.

I’ll be hopeful & say TU 31 SMU 28

SMU sacks QB’s a lot
TU gives up a ton of sacks

Ponies probably win, but I’m not gonna predict it.

TU 28
DeSoto 24

Not thrilled about this matchup.

Texas castoff. 27
Baylor castoff 24

Ponyboys 35
Ponygirls 31

Bonus prediction: post game presser includes a smile and doesn’t include the word “obviously” more than seven times.

George W. Bush lieberry 34
Kaiser Career Academy 21

Reactions: TU_BLA
SMU 35
TU 17
The team leading the nation in sacks against a QB who plants his feet in concrete in the pocket is not a recipe for success. I'm afraid TU will be punting in bad field position too many times. The defense may be heroic, but you can only be on the field for so long before it breaks down.

SMU 35
TU 17
The team leading the nation in sacks against a QB who plants his feet in concrete in the pocket is not a recipe for success. I'm afraid TU will be punting in bad field position too many times. The defense may be heroic, but you can only be on the field for so long before it breaks down.
Not saying I trust our O line, but a lot of that SMU stat comes from playing poor teams to start the season. They had 10 sacks against a really bad USF team. Only had 2 against Arky St. and 3 or so vs TCU.

no idea really what is going to happen
SMU 27
TU 20

Kangaroos 31
My Little Pony 14

bonus prediction - Buechele knocked out of game in the first half.

Come on MCane, I loved your "ponies ripe for pluckin" post(& I paraphrase here), & now you're picking SMOO? TU-33 Pygmy Ponies-31

Last edited:
SMU 35
TU 17
That sack # is somewhat misleading. They had 10 vs USF last week and USF is a Charlie Strong dumpster fire right now. They benched Barnett and are starting a RS FR I believe and the kid doesn't see the field very well. Their OL is worse than ours if you can believe it.

TU pulls the upset as SMU coaches think they are prepared but really aren’t. SMU receivers haven’t dealt with our length at CB and Collins has a step up game vs. Xavier Jones. TU 24 SMU 17

Reactions: TULOYAL and TU_BLA
TU pulls the upset as SMU coaches think they are prepared but really aren’t. SMU receivers haven’t dealt with our length at CB and Collins has a step up game vs. Xavier Jones. TU 24 SMU 17

Very few times has SMU been in the favorite spot, against us or in general. I wonder how they’re going to handle it?

Not well Saturday suckas!!!

TU by 6

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT