ADVERTISEMENT

Official Ole Miss Prediction Thread

How could you not watch this team and not understand we are JarJar? Who knows? We might win in a crazy way. But we will probably lose and it will suck watching it all. Like the prequels.

Also, several years back there was a movement to replace the Rebel mascot with Admiral Akbar. It even made an ESPN ad.
Ohhh.. weesa play football.. okie dokay

How could you not watch this team and not understand we are JarJar? Who knows? We might win in a crazy way. But we will probably lose and it will suck watching it all. Like the prequels.

Also, several years back there was a movement to replace the Rebel mascot with Admiral Akbar. It even made an ESPN ad.
I was completely oblivious to this movement until today...

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
I’d be OK with Rippin coming back if all of his posts were written in JarJar Binks style.

“U seeeeee, theres-uh Q-anony comin, just usah waaaiittt . . . I will beeee at Dee grasssseeee noll wit Jordannny Clarkson and Conleeee Clarkkeee, heesa DOBO dont ya noooo.”

Yeah, you just don’t find body hair like that on pro wrestlers these days….

Back to predicting:

If TU can give Brin time to throw & our WRs make contested catches (like Stokes has been doing), we have a chance to keep up with Ole Miss.

My blue & gold pick: TU 35 Mississippi 31

My reality pick : Mississippi 42 TU 20

Bonus pick: Even though he’s leading the nation in passing, game thread posters will start posting for back up QB if Ole Miss rush overwhelms our o-line & a pick or 2 results.

ADVERTISEMENT