ADVERTISEMENT

Official Ole Miss Game Thread

loca2874 said:
Kiffin was pretty salty during the press conference

Every time they put the camera on him and during his short interview at halftime, you could tell he was PO’d. I was loving it.

Maybe it’s mostly the transfer portal, but it seems there’s not as big a distance between the power teams and us lowly guys. Lots of upsets and near upsets.

Reactions: loca2874
loca2874 said:
Kiffin was pretty salty during the press conference

Every time they put the camera on him and during his short interview at halftime, you could tell he was PO’d. I was loving it.

Maybe it’s mostly the transfer portal, but it seems there’s not as big a distance between the power teams and us lowly guys. Lots of upsets and near upsets.
I agree. That said, with the new format of the CFP coming out coming to a G5 school is more enticing since they now have a seat at the table. Those guys that are low on the SEC or Big 10 ladder that don’t get to the playoff can beef up a G5 to take on Alabama, Clemson, etc.

I agree. That said, with the new format of the CFP coming out coming to a G5 school is more enticing since they now have a seat at the table. Those guys that are low on the SEC or Big 10 ladder that don’t get to the playoff can beef up a G5 to take on Alabama, Clemson, etc.
Super proud
Brin would have whipped their hot toddies
Terrible refs
Rigged replays
Braxton was as good as he could be and nearly pulled it off
D fought hard
Beat Cinncy next week!!
We owe the faux big 12 teams

Pissed at his fans and team, but in no way was he disrespectful of our guys. He’s got a tall ladder to climb before I like the guy, but he’s up a rung or two.

Pissed at his fans and team, but in no way was he disrespectful of our guys. He’s got a tall ladder to climb before I like the guy, but he’s up a rung or two.
Did ya not peep the end of the presser where he was talking about a defenseless player? You are right though he was upset with his players that they let Tulsa get back in the game. Not that we earned our way in the game but they allowed it. He didn’t directly trash our players but he did indirectly.

Reactions: drboobay
Did ya not peep the end of the presser where he was talking about a defenseless player? You are right though he was upset with his players that they let Tulsa get back in the game. Not that we earned our way in the game but they allowed it. He didn’t directly trash our players but he did indirectly.
For Kiffin to say that he would rather have Brin playing the entire game instead of Braxton subbing
was ridiculous . Brin was shredding that secondary's ass and throws a hell of a lot better pass
than Dart .

T-rising, Loca, Crow, MCane & others expressed pride in the team and even in the loss I find it strangely satisfying & hopeful for the future. Because Brin will be back, the top run defense in the country got a reality check throughout the game & the top run game was basically stuffed in that 2nd half after adjustments. Not to mention decent protection for Brin & Braxton. Our cobbled together O-line with very little experience deserves massive kudos. That RS frosh will be a goodun in the near future & did way better than expected....on the road at a packed house vs a ranked SEC powerhouse. Just also very proud of the effort.

I am proud of the way our guys fought back into this game, especially when the gut was probably having "oh no" vibes after Brin went out of the game. I don't want to get ahead of myself, as Monty is still going to have Montyisms, but I think we are going to make some noise during AAC play.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT