ADVERTISEMENT

Official NSU Score prediction thread

I didn’t realize Ja Havens is their coach. That’s a blast from the past.

Reactions: ba11game
TU 87 NSU 51. Shumate, Earley, Urbancic, and Williams never see the court. Haywood and KES get 40 minutes of playing time. Toby Lane is allowed to coach since he is up off the bench and talking to Haith all the time anyway. Haith explains in post game show that the season has turned around and TU has performed better once again that some writers predicted. He predicts next year will be his best squad ever ( the fifth time we have heard this) if given a chance.

Reactions: Gold*
Coached at East Central University last year, his daughter Tatum and Tahlequah Sequoyah transfer Smalls Goudeau became eligible in January and Tahlequah hasn't lost since.

NSU 71
TU 58

Haith’s “40 minutes of fail” a fitting conclusion to his last game at TU.

TU 87 NSU 51. Shumate, Earley, Urbancic, and Williams never see the court. Haywood and KES get 40 minutes of playing time. Toby Lane is allowed to coach since he is up off the bench and talking to Haith all the time anyway. Haith explains in post game show that the season has turned around and TU has performed better once again that some writers predicted. He predicts next year will be his best squad ever ( the fifth time we have heard this) if given a chance.
I say the starters get 10 minutes and the rest of the team plays this game

urbacic gets a double double. Lol

Y’all gonna talk all this smack and watch him be back next year lol
With a win over nsu and a win over Tulane with a season ending beat down loss to Wichita haith will be 12-12 for the season does anyone think he has a bonus in his contract to finish 500 and that would explain his adding nsu? I see Cincy added sec dog Vanderbilt tomorrow.

Y’all gonna talk all this smack and watch him be back next year lol

There would be only a few hundred more fans than we had this year if that’s the case. I don’t think anyone wants to see a mostly empty Reynolds Center.

Reactions: TU 1978 and Gold*
A lot closer than it should be as TU tries to nurse a 30 pt lead with 20 minutes left to go. TU scores 10 pts in the 2nd half as KES sets a TU record for FGA

If Gragg was still here , he would get an extension
Gragg had trouble with the sport of basketball. I asked him some things about game adjustments and he looked confused but he did smile.

I just realized this game was at 10 AM my time and at that time I’ll be nekkid in the dermatologists office. Does ESPN+ have archived replay? if so how long do you think it would take them to have it online?

I just realized this game was at 10 AM my time and at that time I’ll be nekkid in the dermatologists office. Does ESPN+ have archived replay? if so how long do you think it would take them to have it online?
Yes. Quickly.

Our season ends next Thursday unless we get an opponent that is equally as confused and checked out as we are.

I actually think we win the first round. If our guys play hard for 40 minutes they can beat the bottom feeders despite odd coaching moves that randomly occur.

TU 87 NSU 51. Shumate, Earley, Urbancic, and Williams never see the court.
If he is going to retire after we are washed out of the conf. tourney in Ft. Worth..
Otherwise, I think he will try to heal some wounds and let Shumate, Urbancic,
and Williams be represented in the five top scorers for TU......You wonder if it is
not a little (or a lot) late for that......I can't believe how he has treated his frost.....

Last edited:
Back when they had the Blue-Gold Scrimmage with the silent auction, I had the high bid for a chance to hang out with the team on the bench and in the locker room at a game. Ja was my "host" so to speak. I really liked him. He was a good guy.

Yes. Quickly.
Actually, by playing with the slider at the bottom of the screen, I have picked up
a game in process from the beginning.....The couple of times I have done it, I
picked up the beginning of the game when the slider was about 2/3 of the way
across the screen.....

Actually, by playing with the slider at the bottom of the screen, I have picked up
a game in process from the beginning.....The couple of times I have done it, I
picked up the beginning of the game when the slider was about 2/3 of the way
across the screen.....
Depending how long my appointment takes I may try that.

Too bad. Glad it’s his last home game.

Back when they had the Blue-Gold Scrimmage with the silent auction, I had the high bid for a chance to hang out with the team on the bench and in the locker room at a game. Ja was my "host" so to speak. I really liked him. He was a good guy.
I got that as a present when Phillips was coaching in his last season and it was depressing to see how we had fallen in person on the bench.

I got that as a present when Phillips was coaching in his last season and it was depressing to see how we had fallen in person on the bench.
It was Phillip's last tourney team for me. The game right after Reed got kicked off the team. When Phillips said of Reed, "You don't know the whole story", you could almost hear the eyes rolling. We got down 13 to Rice of all teams before coming back to win. That year ended with giving a game away to Wisconsin and it has never been as good since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT