ADVERTISEMENT

Official Memphis Prediction Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Hmmm...Memphis is bad. TU is worse. At least they have a legit coach.

Blue Kitty 31
Golden Gales 17

Will Monty live to fight another week after another debacle? Of course he will because TU lacks the necessary backbone to make a difficult decision

Reactions: Henry Kendall
This will piss a lot of you off, but, I think it's T.U. 28-24

I doubt UM defense will stop our offense but not sure our defensive backs will stop UM offense. High scoring game.

We lose. If we win we lose as well, as it would be twisted in some way to validate the progress this staff is making with the team.

Reactions: TulsaAM and TU Guy
I'm going to stick with my usual predictions since they are right more often than not.
- Memphis runs back a kick or a punt for a TD
- Their average starting field position after kickoffs is better than if we had just kicked it OB.
- Tulsa has more penalty yards than Memphis and remains #1 in the country for most penalty yards this season
- Hall and Couch combine for a hold and unsportsmanlike penalty
- Actual attendance is less than 10K. Who allows a Homecoming game to start at 8:00 p.m.?
- Center snaps continue to be a problem and Brin is running for his life because of poor protection.
Notice how all of the above are fixable but continue every week.

Oh yeah, final score: Memphis 38, Tulsa 27

Reactions: TU_BLA
From the Memphis board. Not much excitement there either, especially concerning the Tiger defense.

RE: Tigers vs Tulsa By The Numbers

Don't worry ... by the end of the game Tulsa's QB Brin will be in the Heisman discussion.

The penalties, poor coaching and excuses continue. TU only wins one more game this season…..and it will not be today.

Memphis 34
Tulsa 24

Memphis is bad... but Tulsa is worse. Tonight it might be the Wilder fight for me and the Mrs.

Kittens - 52
Losers - 17

I was expecting Tulsa to lose big but seeing our homecoming throwbacks? We channel our inner Graham and Charles Clay era offense too. Go for 500+ yards and score 45-55 points.

Will it really happen? No, but the game hasn’t started yet for the next 30-45
min I’m going to enjoy game day!

I was expecting Tulsa to lose big but seeing our homecoming throwbacks? We channel our inner Graham and Charles Clay era offense too. Go for 500+ yards and score 45-55 points.

Will it really happen? No, but the game hasn’t started yet for the next 30-45
min I’m going to enjoy game day!
The drive to end the half reminded me of that era of Tulsa football!!! 3 of 3 passing for 75 yards. After going 3 of 6 for 20 yards before that drive. HOLY COW!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT