ADVERTISEMENT

Official Loyola Game thread.

Loyola got the ball deep in the paint early in the game and didn’t challenge us? Later Alston had no trouble attacking us. Pritchard needs to shoot open from 12 feet.

Dalger's play tonight makes me wonder what the hell Frank Haith was doing with him not playing much last season.

And... Konkol's coaching is so far... YIKES!!!????!!!!!

Perhaps it's the talent gap. But... yikes!?!?

Valentine on the other end has his kids moving well and executing.
Guessssss its timeeee to fireeee Konkol for a bad 10 minute period huhhh.

Bad playyyerrs

Bad coaches...

Dumb ass

Set a screen for Griffin ………….He is having to create everything.

I’ve mentioned many times he and Griffin were standouts in preseason last year.
I recall you having said that last year. He also showed a lot of talent in JUCO. I was confused when he was misused by Haith.... (well.... not really confused... just frustrated)

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Dalger's play tonight makes me wonder what the hell Frank Haith was doing with him not playing much last season.
Dalger seemed to struggle in the matchup zone Haith ran last year.

To be clear, I don’t agree with Haith playing the matchup zone and/or not doing a better job teaching Dalger to play in it. But that’s what I noticed when he would get some playtime.

Great run here. Now can they remain focused on defense and not make a bunch of mistakes like the first two games?

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Nice run. Good Basketball. The only qualm I would have is that Big S. (I don't think I can be forced to type that up every time).... looks gassed, and also has made some questionable decisions under the hoop.

Charlotte
Upset favored Boise
All 4 games underdog won
Assuming we hang on

Nice run. Good Basketball. The only qualm I would have is that Big S. (I don't think I can be forced to type that up every time).... looks gassed, and also has made some questionable decisions under the hoop.
They just played like 5 minutes, fast paced, without a stoppage.
I think it’s OK to be a little gassed after that.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Side note my daughter is thinking about attending Loyola. Cool campus. No basketball arena. More of a big gym.

• Angry
Reactions: Henry Kendall
Well I will be watching bball on my headphones during the first half of footbslll tomorrow

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT