ADVERTISEMENT

Official Jax State Prediction Thread

You know that this is the "Game" on their schedule. We are their Ole Miss. If TU comes out and throws away points like they have in their first 2 games this is probably a loss. We will dominate the stats box, but lose the game. Really hoping for a clean game in all phases.

On a positive note, I am impressed with the work of TU's offensive line. Not very many holds, and can't remember any false start flags, delay of game flags, or poor center snaps. Impressive work by these guys. Oh, and if our RB's were quicker our ground attack might not be so bad.
No, if TU throws away points in this game it will just be close, not a loss. BUT, this is the game we absolutely shouldn't throw away points. We just need to put them away early...oh and the pay board seems to think we may have some faster running backs back in the fold soon...

And Tulsa is the woman where every guy in the bar says "Not enough alcohol in the world to make me touch that."
No, TU is the smart woman with a career who has things to do other than just hanging out at bars until 2am hoping to get picked up by whatever losers haven't done better already...

Reactions: drboobay
You know that this is the "Game" on their schedule. We are their Ole Miss. If TU comes out and throws away points like they have in their first 2 games this is probably a loss. We will dominate the stats box, but lose the game. Really hoping for a clean game in all phases.

On a positive note, I am impressed with the work of TU's offensive line. Not very many holds, and can't remember any false start flags, delay of game flags, or poor center snaps. Impressive work by these guys. Oh, and if our RB's were quicker our ground attack might not be so bad.
We are the the school that has the most prestige on their schedule this year. Last year they lost to UAB 31-0 and then went to Tallahassee and beat FSU 20-17

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT