ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston Game Thread

Sorry can't hear you over those P5 checks cashing.

Meanwhile Tulsa is playing North Texas and Florida Atlantic in front of nobody for peanuts.
With your IQ of 50 I can understand a D -ick like you posting on our board and I hope
this is the last we ever hear from you again . You go right ahead and root for your
Houston trash because bottom feeders should support each other . It will always
be great to see the Houston thugs reside at the bottom of the Big 12 in the future .
Houston Football has no class and that's why you are a charter classless douche.

With your IQ of 50 I can understand a D -ick like you posting on our board and I hope
this is the last we ever hear from you again . You go right ahead and root for your
Houston trash because bottom feeders should support each other . It will always
be great to see the Houston thugs reside at the bottom of the Big 12 in the future .
Houston Football has no class and that's why you are a charter classless douche.

I'll be hanging out in the basketball forum. #1 team in the country.

Monty sounded so enthusiastic. If you listened to pre-game, it had (arguably) a very weird vibe to it as it pertains to the future of the QB position. Almost feel like Brin is headed out.
Brin is excellent if he has a good O-Line but 2 seconds won’t do it.

The only thing that worries me about saying c'ya!, Brin, is Monty's QB history here.

Dane (inherited)
President - Nope
Skipper - Nope
Boomer - Nope
Smith (Iffy transfer)
Brin (is it fair to issue a full opinion here?)
Braxton? Sometimes looks like a GJ Kinne (IMO) type, other times like a slightly better version of early career Chad President.

Also, if we move ahead with a new coach, what keeps Braxton here?
What if Brin and Braxton leave?

Reactions: OKTornadoes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT