ADVERTISEMENT

Official Houston Game Thread

Henry Kendall

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
Hey at least we are not sitting in the rain for this one…

To help our Houston friend who seems to have a hard on for us, let’s get this out of the way:

Fun Fact! Did you know Holgerson has never lost to Tulsa?

Fun Fact #2! Did you know that one time Tulsa lost to Houston 100-6?

Ok, on with our movie version of Dead Coach Walking…..

In other news, Houston absolutely dominates against a powerhouse Kent State bb team, 49-44. Go Coogs!

Tulsa vs. Creighton is on, I'm recording the Houston game. So no spoilers from the peanut gallery. Got that?

To help our Houston friend who seems to have a hard on for us, let’s get this out of the way:

Fun fact he is 43 years old living in Mom’s basement with a telescope pointed at the neighbor’s daughters room.

coach Dobbs was asked, "What was the turning point of the game?" His response was "When we walked on the field".

Reactions: TU Guy
Fun fact - Houston has a Sophomore Offensive Lineman named Patrick Paul. He is the brother of The Washington Commanders and former Golden Hurricane Chris Paul.

Monty sounded so enthusiastic. If you listened to pre-game, it had (arguably) a very weird vibe to it as it pertains to the future of the QB position. Almost feel like Brin is headed out.

Monty sounded so enthusiastic. If you listened to pre-game, it had (arguably) a very weird vibe to it as it pertains to the future of the QB position. Almost feel like Brin is headed out.
I hope he didn’t sound enthusiastic because he got an extension…

I’m watching soccer on my tv, just reading the game thread. Coz I don’t give a sh!t abou the fb game.

I hope he didn’t sound enthusiastic because he got an extension…
Nah, he sounded like he had already lost, but he has never been Todd Graham lol.

That said, this one back to back with last night's BBall result is going to sting a bit extra if they don't announce a decision soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT