ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cincinnati Prediction Thread

A lot of them think Tulsa and the academies and other smaller schools that use scheme and technique to overcome talent disparity should not even be on their schedules. A lot people that want Tulsa out of the conference or want/wanted to leave the conference to get away from us or think the P5 should stop playing the G5 are really saying they are sick of Air Force and Tulsa diving at their players knees a dozen times the week before the Iron Bowl or whatever with personal millions in extension money on the line.

Coaching selection and scheme are so important. It’s impacts so much, even your reputation.
Yea, if this is the case then they are a bunch of damn sissies.

Da Bearcats 38
Lil Tulsa 20
200w.gif

Separate predictions for if Brin plays or not:

WITHOUT BRIN
Cincinnati 27
Tulsa 23

WITH BRIN
Tulsa 37
Cincinnati 27

Someone mentioned it above, without Brin I think we see the Monty of old with 2 running plays up the middle and then a 5 yd slant on 3rd and 7. Braxton presents teams with a different set of skills and options but I still think defenses can key the run and edge contain and make us 1 dimensional. I'm not sure Monty is willing to open the play book for him just yet. With a healthy Brin we can score a lot on anyone. That was evident last week vs Ole Miss who didn't stop him until after he was playing on the gimpy ankle.

Separate predictions for if Brin plays or not:

WITHOUT BRIN
Cincinnati 27
Tulsa 23

WITH BRIN
Tulsa 37
Cincinnati 27

Someone mentioned it above, without Brin I think we see the Monty of old with 2 running plays up the middle and then a 5 yd slant on 3rd and 7. Braxton presents teams with a different set of skills and options but I still think defenses can key the run and edge contain and make us 1 dimensional. I'm not sure Monty is willing to open the play book for him just yet. With a healthy Brin we can score a lot on anyone. That was evident last week vs Ole Miss who didn't stop him until after he was playing on the gimpy ankle.
Disagree that's the game plan if Braxton comes in. It'll be altered a bit, but our WRs are so good, he's going to keep firing away and trying to get them the ball regardless of who plays. But, still think it's Brin.

This game is predicated on those fools from Cincy actually not chickening out and showing up in Tulsa. It’s like they don’t know how to get out a four lettered state.

TU 42
Northern Kitty 17

the spread will be the same regardless of what QB TU utilizes.
Unfortunately for you Cincinnati showed up. And the best part is that you can shelve that Covid nonsense!

Reactions: Kyle Mackey
I wasn't that far off. :cool:
Not to cut into your being a TD on Cincy's part off of the final score...

But if we had shoved it in the endzone from the 1 yd line like we should have, it would've probably ended up a 3 pt game. You wouldn't have been as close then.

Enjoy your season.

I was thinking about this, and it's my last thought on Cincy and their people. They have some beat writer named Chad Brendel, basically their Chris Harmon is my guess. Have you guys followed him or seen his social media? He truly is one of the biggest POS and non classy idiots I've ever seen on social media. Ridiculous a school lets a clown like that be associated with them.

They're goons. #10 should go play for the BlueJackets where his thuggery is actually the norm
Yep I know, but if you don’t react to them , they leave . ( notice he hasn’t been back since I posted that )

Yep I know, but if you don’t react to them , they leave . ( notice he hasn’t been back since I posted that )
How is that not reacting to them? If you don't quote them and don't mention them, that's not reacting to them. Just because your reaction is sedate and passive doesn't mean it's not a reaction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT