ADVERTISEMENT

Official Aaargh! Game Thread

Especially after you just fumbled away the ball previously. No reason to taunt for finally making a good play.
The receivers need to be out there catching 100 balls in a row. Only guy I feel confident about is stokes. Secondary needs to be out there learning to not fall for every single play-action pass and enough with the late hits. Contrary to what some people believe, those are idiotic plays that just cost your team.

Reactions: TULSARISING
But after rewatching it, the fumble definitely should of remained a fumble. I'm shocked they overturned that. But I think the catch was the correct call. Yeah, the nose of the ball touches the ground, but its allowed to as long as the receiver has control and to me it looks like johnson hand was underneath with the control.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
You’re calling Bryson Powers a thug?
No , I’m saying I don’t want people to be putting us in that category when obviously we aren’t, need to cut out the mouthing off to other teams on the sideline and the little celebration dances going into the end zone BEFORE we score , makes us look undisciplined especially when we were playing like crap

But after rewatching it, the fumble definitely should of remained a fumble. I'm shocked they overturned that. But I think the catch was the correct call. Yeah, the nose of the ball touches the ground, but its allowed to as long as the receiver has control and to me it looks like johnson hand was underneath with the control.
I thought the same thing on the fumble at first but when I looked at it again, it looked like he fumbled it but then regained possession and the ball came out after he hit the ground , tough call to make. Of course I would be called a homer if I was to say that to ECU fans lol

Last edited:
Yeah, I just think, they called it a fumble, and it still looked alittle loose to me to me honest. Tough call, I agree. AAC just came out and said refs made mistake on that play. Though with how many time weve been hosed over the years, I really dont care

The ‘late hit’ the Miller was charged with wasn’t really his fault he the position they were in and the momentum they had made it look worse than it was. Allie Green’s was stupid. Their players were kind of being bastards the entire night as well. They kept getting away with holds on their swings to the RB’s / WR’s in the flat that never got called.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT