ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Ohio state Prediction Thread

Predictions:
I'll stay with this one that worked last week.
- OSU runs back a kick or punt for a touchdown. Shocker since there have been no indications that we are bad at this.
-Couch and Hall will combine for a hold and a personal foul. (Missed on this one last week)
-Brin continues improvement and looks like the guy we have been waiting on.
-Tulsa D does a respectable job against the run but gets torched through the air.
-There will be at least one Monty game management decision that makes everyone say WTF.
-Tulsa's best player appears to be Lachlan Wilson and he gets plenty of opportunities to prove it.
-Targeting calls continue and no one can figure out what it is. Someone gets screwed for a bogus call.
Final OSU 45 TU 10

Reactions: O-linemanrule
Last time we played in Columbus we had 6 turnovers!!!!!!

Clean that up and maybe it will be a little better game!!!

GO TU!!!

It's not going to be pretty... And not for the players' lack of trying or our talent level, I'm going to guess we're going to commit a few undisciplined penalties (the real variety, not the BS we were flagged with last week) that stall some promising drives, our special teams craps the bed and Monty is so boring and pedantic that we don't run a single sweep allllll game. I blame the coaching. We don't even have a chance with this jackass calling plays.

It's not going to be pretty... And not for the players' lack of trying or our talent level, I'm going to guess we're going to commit a few undisciplined penalties (the real variety, not the BS we were flagged with last week) that stall some promising drives, our special teams craps the bed and Monty is so boring and pedantic that we don't run a single sweep allllll game. I blame the coaching. We don't even have a chance with this jackass calling plays.
Hope you don’t get your wish . Actually Tulsa with Dane played well against Ohio State until it started to rain…Dane
couldn’t spin a wet ball.

Hope you don’t get your wish . Actually Tulsa with Dane played well against Ohio State until it started to rain…Dane
couldn’t spin a wet ball.
Well Monty's been making nightmare's for Tulsa football fans for 6 years in a row now. Time to wake the hell up instead of getting mad at the truth.

Ohio State's defense is a dumpster fire. Ohio States offense is elite. If we hold them to 30 we'll probably win. Not sure we can muster that though.

Good news , lasik went perfectly and I can see the best I have ever been able to see!
Bad news- I’m going to be able to see the destruction of us today.
Ohio State 44
Tulsa- 10

Reactions: GoldenCaneKC
Yeah a miracle would be 17-13 either way.
I agree, we haven't scored over 30 points in the past 7 games. Regardless of how bad the OSU defense supposedly is, I don't think this is the defense that we'll get to or over 30.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Bruce was talking about buckeyes during the pregame show. He said, “maybe the Hurricane will have a shiny brown nut in their pocket during this game”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT