ADVERTISEMENT

Obamagate Investigation Moving Forward

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
Senate Homeland Security Committee authorizes subpoenas for testimony from Obama officials (CIA Director John Brennan, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former FBI Director James Comey) as part of Russia probe. I bet somebody else besides the FBI Lawyer who was just sentenced for falsifying documents will be going to jail as well!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/se...-from-obama-officials-as-part-of-russia-probe

Reactions: Magatron
Anything is possible I suppose. That and why would Biden incriminate himself?

They better do it quick before the lose the Senate in two months.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Hillary was a shoe-in. If they can keep Biden on topic and not stumbling, then he has a lead now. Trump is also capable of a drive or a stumble. I know you said Senate, but every thing is down ballot from President.

No you don't, you want it to go on forever, especially cuz you don't like the news right now.

It's a self distraction.

Last edited:
No you don't, you want it to go on forever, especially cuz you don't like the news right now.

It's a self distraction.
Lol 😂 the truth has no bias nor does it pick sides. Right is right, wrong is wrong. That being said, neither do I pick sides. You can’t effectively investigate if you have a personal or political preference or bias. Hence the reason I have never voted!

Lol 😂 the truth has no bias nor does it pick sides. Right is right, wrong is wrong. That being said, neither do I pick sides. You can’t effectively investigate if you have a personal or political preference or bias. Hence the reason I have never voted!
You have an extreme political bias, unaffected by your choice not to vote.

So funny how somebody not voting is falsely bragged about as a standard of anything good.

My bias is to protecting and defending my country. My bias is to the constitution no matter which side runs the White House. Is that an issue for you?

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
Good to see the wacky folks are still over here with their Alex Jones supplied foil hats.

Jesus God Almighty some of you need to give up your delusional cult ideas.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT