ADVERTISEMENT

Non-conference schedule

nevadanatural

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2003
TU announced its non conference basketball schedule this morning, only 6 games. Besides the two games in KC starting with TCU then either South Carolina or Northwestern we’ll play UTA, Arkansas and Northwestern Louisiana at home plus ORU on the road. This is the kind of bus ride schedule I expected.

They also said that there is enough room before the conference games that they can schedule one more game to hit the max 27 games. The bonus is that Arkansas is coming to Tulsa so the only real road trip right now is to Kansas City to play TCU

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
I had season tickets last year, what are they doing about season tickets, actual sales? Only on a game by game basis like football? Haven't heard anything from TU on this.

I had season tickets last year, what are they doing about season tickets, actual sales? Only on a game by game basis like football? Haven't heard anything from TU on this.

Game by game tickets is workable for football, but I don’t think it works very well for basketball. The large # of games, with variable game days of the week, would make it too confusing for advanced purchase of single game basketball tickets.

I think TU will make a lot more $ by selling season basketball tickets.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT