ADVERTISEMENT

No Tulane Game Thread?

So we have a mobile QB and a porous line, why don’t you roll him out to pass?

Hot knife thru butter offense of Tulane and Tulsas porous defense and massive out of control penalties that’s all we need to fix.

I know they are ranked, but it’s EFFING TULANE! Do not get stomped by these chumps!!

I would feel good with Braxton as the starting QB next year having practiced with the first team in spring and fall camps. Brin in street clothes today, if Monty had done Thais for Navy and Cincinnati TU might be bowl eligible with a healthy Brin right now. We’ll just have to see what the new HC wants to do.

just got a shot of Mad Dog on the sidelines after that TD!

Well at least we're up 1-0 on the turnover count. Didn't expect that out of Tulane. Got the ball first, to tie it up 2nd half?

I got a problem with the rule as it stands. If your kicker on kickoffs manages to kick it on the edge of the field & roll it out of bounds, you shouldn't be penalized.

We just don’t have the right bodies on the DL to stop their run. Honestly our NG looks tiny compared to the OL. I love the 3-3-5 when you have the guys to run it, but you’re going to get torn apart when you don’t.

Reactions: drboobay
We just don’t have the right bodies on the DL to stop their run. Honestly our NG looks tiny compared to the OL. I love the 3-3-5 when you have the guys to run it, but you’re going to get torn apart when you don’t.
We're missing simon. 340 lb'er.

That was a nice punt.

I’m still hoping for a win by

Tul

ane

If only we had someone who could coach offense😜

Punting on 4th and anything down 2 scores with 6 minutes to go is unforgiveable. Giving up before the game is over. Unfortunately it is the stupity we have come to expect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT