ADVERTISEMENT

No silver bullet...yet

I think it’s a consensus that there is no Silver bullet for this however I personally would choose Regeneron over a vaccination any day!

The Trump Covid situation gets more bizarre everyday. Trump claims that doctors are lying about Covid cases because they want more money. His personal Covid advisor (a radiologist) gives interviews on Russian state TV denouncing Dr. Fauci who is one of the world's most respected epidemiologists. Meanwhile Mark Medows says that the administration has given up trying to control Covid spread and is just waiting for a vaccine or treatment to arrive.

Meanwhile the US #1 has regained its worldwide lead in new Covid cases (sorry, India) and Stanford University estimates that 30,000 people were infected and 700 died due to attending Trump rallies.

Lol 😂 Are you saying that some aren’t? I think everyone acknowledges there are to some degree some hospitals and doctors that are exaggerating the numbers for financial gain. Thats what happens when you start censoring brilliant medical professionals that don’t tow the WHO line. The WHO scientist have led the way in research and we are no closer today than we were from the very beginning to eradicate the virus. What do we have to lose by allowing other qualified doctors present their medical findings?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT