ADVERTISEMENT

No Rigged Election šŸ¤”

The House of Cards appears to be collapsing šŸ˜‚

in the next election, using the new voting laws implemented in the blue states, i will be able to do a mail in ballot in 7 states, vote early in 4, and then last minute register and vote In two.

is this a great country, or what?

vote early, and vote often.

• Haha
Reactions: shon46
The House of Cards appears to be collapsing šŸ˜‚

You understand that one of the people being sued by dominion motioned to have the lawsuit dismissed on the basis that no reasonable person would believe the dumb things she said right?

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
You understand that one of the people being sued by dominion motioned to have the lawsuit dismissed on the basis that no reasonable person would believe the dumb things she said right?
Why hasnā€™t the lawsuit moved forward yet? A clueā€¦ā€¦..Discovery

Why hasnā€™t the lawsuit moved forward yet? A clueā€¦ā€¦..Discovery

Gonna respond to what I said? The people pushing the dominion conspiracy theories have argued in court that only a ****ing idiot would have believed them. That doesn't give you any pause at all?

in the next election, using the new voting laws implemented in the blue states, i will be able to do a mail in ballot in 7 states, vote early in 4, and then last minute register and vote In two.

is this a great country, or what?

vote early, and vote often.
If only we had federal consistency in voting policy.

Reactions: watu05
Gonna respond to what I said? The people pushing the dominion conspiracy theories have argued in court that only a ****ing idiot would have believed them. That doesn't give you any pause at all?
Which People? There are double digit lawsuits against Dominion both domestically and internationally

Which People? There are double digit lawsuits against Dominion both domestically and internationally

Uh I'm talking about the lawsuits dominion is bringing against people for making :crap: up about them. You could do us both a favor and stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.

Uh I'm talking about the lawsuits dominion is bringing against people for making :crap: up about them. You could do us both a favor and stop pretending you don't know what I'm talking about.
Where is the lawsuit? Whatā€™s the docket number? Dominion hasnā€™t done anything yet and they wonā€™t move forward. It was a threat to intimidate others from suing them. It didnā€™t work!

Where is the lawsuit? Whatā€™s the docket number? Dominion hasnā€™t done anything yet and they wonā€™t move forward. It was a threat to intimidate others from suing them. It didnā€™t work!

You and WATU have some things in common. This is the one and only time I will do your research for you

Nice try but you are missing the new stuff. You and @Gmoney4WW have some things in common. This is the one and only time I will do your research for you.

Nice try but you are missing the new stuff. You and @Gmoney4WW have some things in common. This is the one and only time I will do your research for you.

What I posted is in progress. Thereā€™s a hearing scheduled for the 24th. Youā€™re posting crap from the my pillow guy. Do you not get embarrassed?

He seems to lump anybody that criticizes him regularly into the same basket. If he only realized that the rest of the board just rolls their eyes at him and moves on.

The things he and the brethren of ignorance buy into is scary, but becoming commonly known. Still scary nonetheless.

I can't believe these wack jobs are bringing chain of custody into issue, considering how much they've destroyed chain of custody on the ballots in 60 different ways. That issue has be walked/ran/skipped/trampled over 100 kjillion times by a 100 kjillion people.

Now watch him justify his self.

Has the my pillow guy staged his military coup yet? Will there be a constitutional amendment declaring the right to mediocre as seen on tv products?

The dominos are falling and Dominion is done! Oh and whatā€™s up with that MyPillow guys law suit against Dominion šŸ˜‚. Crow lately?

so what are the changes that fix our broken system?

Associate voter registration to a person's SS#( everybody has one, even children ). this is your base record.

you can register on election day and receive an immediate confirmation. Voter registration only happens once.

when you vote, you are identified and authorized to vote in the precinct of record,

when you move, you get a new precinct.

when you die, you get purged from the voter records.

Last edited:
The dominos are falling and Dominion is done! Oh and whatā€™s up with that MyPillow guys law suit against Dominion šŸ˜‚. Crow lately?
What an idiot. The people that were doing the audit compromised the machines, they should never have been given the machines. It should have been a transparent audit by a more respectable and less biased firm. There was no oversight involved. The dominoes are not falling due to dominion failings, but due to the firm doing the audit. Which means they have yet to fall šŸ‚. There is no crow to be eaten, unless it is by u.

100 ballots in, 100 votes counted.
tally match 100%.

ballot shaving.
1.25 per vote for biden, .75 per vote for trump.
tally still 100%

Did you read the article? The dumb**** my pillow truthers screwed up and now Maricopa county has to get new machines

I only read Shon's and Fans posts on a spot check basis, but this thread is hysterical.

But I must admit the chutzpah of the Guiliani/Powell/Pillow crowd is so breathtaking that one might be forgiven for thinking that there has to be a rational argument in there some where. It reminds me of the old joke about a boy digging into a pike of manure hoping there's a pony inside.

Could the Pillow crew could fantasize that Trump will be reinstated in August and will pardon them? The Koch Brothers will pay their settlement? Or maybe the movie/series rights will be worth it? It certainly extends their 15 minutes of fame. :rolleyes:

We will see what happens when the hand count audit result numbers come out in Arizona. The county saying the machines are now somehow compromised is nothing but distraction trying to get ahead of the release of the audit results. When the county hands over the routers they have been ordered to hand over by the judge, I will start taking the statements they make seriously.

We will see what happens when the hand count audit result numbers come out in Arizona. The county saying the machines are now somehow compromised is nothing but distraction trying to get ahead of the release of the audit results. When the county hands over the routers they have been ordered to hand over by the judge, I will start taking the statements they make seriously.
(Wipes egg off face.) Now minimizing the event after he realizes he didn't read the headlines right and didn't read the article at all. Even skimming that article, it would have been obvious. So that's another 3 mil Opaque Ballot Group cost the state of AZ.

Last edited:
the dems are correct. The ballots that they counted are 100% correct, and they did not uncover any voter fraud.

Gold is comparing them to ralph Wiggum so that might be your first clue

(Wipes egg off face.) Now minimizing the event after he realizes he didn't read the headlines right and didn't read the article at all. Even skimming that article, it would have been obvious. So that's another 3 mil Opaque Ballot Group cost the state of AZ.
šŸ˜‚ I said from the very beginning that I donā€™t know what the results will be and Iā€™m not about to deviate from that now. Every country or state that questions the integrity of their elections should conduct an audit no matter what the cost. Cheating happened. Thatā€™s fact! The question is now to what extent did it take place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT