ADVERTISEMENT

No Rigged Election 🤔

We can remove all problem with voting. after everyone votes, there is no need to count the ballots, the dems will just declare who they want to be the winner.

• Haha
Reactions: shon46
Now just having a different point of view from a liberal, implies that you are unfit and must be reprogrammed or eliminated.

Just read the article that the new voting laws in Ga. are voter suppression and affect blacks the most. The article repeats the generalizations but does not include any supporting evidence.

Just read the article that the new voting laws in Ga. are voter suppression and affect blacks the most. The article repeats the generalizations but does not include any supporting evidence.
I support those laws 10000000% and hope every state in the Union adopts those laws: ID requirements for absentee ballots, limit access to ballot dropboxes while codifying them into state law, expands early voting days for the general election, criminalizes the practice of “line warming,” in which volunteers hand out food and water to voters standing in long lines, bans the use of provisional ballots for most cases of out-of-precinct voting, shortens runoff elections and all but eliminates the use of mobile voting buses barring emergencies, among other rules.

Last edited:
the best way to eliminate rigged elections, is to eliminate elections. the strategy of the democrats.

I have come to the conclusion that the Republicans are no better than Dems. The more pro American politicians that haven’t been bought and paid for by corporations we get in office at the midterm, the better off our country will be.

my wife is a hard left, trump is the devil person and all thing republican are evil. I provide her with a parallels of a persons and event in her party doing the same thing , she trys to minimize and rationalize it, and gives me a CNN talking point. There is no debate because the left is always correct.

The Republican party leadership is too old and static, and is afraid to confront the radical left agenda. The Democrats are so out of control trying to appease eveygroup.

she can't convince me to be a Democrat and I'm no longer a Republican, so she is helping me find a new party.

she can't convince me to be a Democrat and I'm no longer a Republican, so she is helping me find a new party.
The Republican Party got Trumped so technically it’s not the Republican Party anymore. 😂😂😂

I liked Trump only because he didn't back down, something the left couldn't handle

loved seeing them squirm.

Breaking News! New polling by CBS Newson the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

Matt DePerno just dropped a BOMB at his Michigan press conference.

They discovered that the tabulator machines can be reopened after the election, then they can run more ballots through the tabulator, print off a new tabulator tape with new ballots and then backdate that tape to November 3rd.

Wow.

Chaos seems inevitable at this point!

Last edited:

Chaos seems inevitable at this point!
Ditto on the election, same story as the vaccine. You keep posting all this crap and nobody posts back about it except aFanofShon.(rival)

The only chaos coming is in you and a few fruit loops heads.

Reactions: watu05
Ditto on the election, same story as the vaccine. You keep posting all this crap and nobody posts back about it except aFanofShon.(rival)

The only chaos coming is in you and a few fruit loops heads.
Newsmax has more viewers than Fox. Bannon may be a deplorable to you but his reporting is as credible as they get. I have an outstanding track record with everything I post here despite your teeth gnashing and MSM withdrawal convulsions. You never post a damn thing. Hell, 99% of the time you don’t even Research before you respond back. It’s just regurgitating CNN or MSDNC talking points. You are predictable. You come here to pick a fight in your drunken stupers. Trying to categorize me into the group that took over your beloved party is pretty weak and doesn’t work buddy. I would never vote Republican and you know that! You are salty because just as I predicted, your party got Trumped! 😂

Newsmax has more viewers than Fox. Bannon may be a deplorable to you but his reporting is as credible as they get. I have an outstanding track record with everything I post here despite your teeth gnashing and MSM withdrawal convulsions. You never post a damn thing. Hell, 99% of the time you don’t even Research before you respond back. It’s just regurgitating CNN or MSDNC talking points. You are predictable. You come here to pick a fight in your drunken stupers. Trying to categorize me into the group that took over your beloved party is pretty weak and doesn’t work buddy. I would never vote Republican and you know that! You are salty because just as I predicted, your party got Trumped! 😂
Me and everybody else here, because I can't stand jackasses like you who spread bs. It's got nothing to do with who took over 'my party'. You don't have a track record. Newsmax is crap, just because they got a bunch of viewers who believe bs, doesn't make them credible. Never look at MSNBC. It's almost as bad as some of your sources, just left.

I support those laws 10000000% and hope every state in the Union adopts those laws: ID requirements for absentee ballots, limit access to ballot dropboxes while codifying them into state law, expands early voting days for the general election, criminalizes the practice of “line warming,” in which volunteers hand out food and water to voters standing in long lines, bans the use of provisional ballots for most cases of out-of-precinct voting, shortens runoff elections and all but eliminates the use of mobile voting buses barring emergencies, among other rules.
Ah yes. No wonder the (R) behind the candidate’s name now stands for Racist.

Reactions: watu05
Me and everybody else here, because I can't stand jackasses like you who spread bs. It's got nothing to do with who took over 'my party'. You don't have a track record. Newsmax is crap, just because they got a bunch of viewers who believe bs, doesn't make them credible. Never look at MSNBC. It's almost as bad as some of your sources, just left.
Lol 😂 spoiler alert…..your thoughts and views are not the majority here. Your an ass to almost everyone and most hate your guts. The theme of sources with you was never about the truth! It’s the narrative. Election Audits authorized by Federal Judges are happening all over the country. The truth will come out. If you were interested in the truth you would embrace what’s going on.

Everyone doesn't hate me. I have a couple of morons on the sports side that are equivalent to you and aTUfan, and that's about it. (If you are talking everyone related to Aston, that's a complicated narrative and I'd like to think we'd have a beer together if he were here. But I might be wrong on that.) My view that you are a foolish conspiracy theorist and post a bunch of nonsense is the majority. My thought that people like you are dangerous is likely the majority, but not as much of a majority. I think you are sadly misguided on what is the majority here.

Everyone doesn't hate me. I have a couple of morons on the sports side that are equivalent to you and aTUfan, and that's about it. (If you are talking everyone related to Aston, that's a complicated narrative and I'd like to think we'd have a beer together if he were here. But I might be wrong on that.) My view that you are a foolish conspiracy theorist and post a bunch of nonsense is the majority. My thought that people like you are dangerous is likely the majority, but not as much of a majority. I think you are sadly misguided on what is the majority here.
I'm not sure what your gripe is. I'm open for discussion, but I expect facts and details instead of talking points and opinions. you blast Trump and other Republicans for things they say and do, but excuse and rationalize democrats for the same behavior

Most communist and liberals believe those that don’t think like them are dangerous so I can’t expect anything less of you 😂.

I'm not sure what your gripe is. I'm open for discussion, but I expect facts and details instead of talking points and opinions. you blast Trump and other Republicans for things they say and do, but excuse and rationalize democrats for the same behavior
There is no rational or excuse for being a horrible individual. @Gmoney4WW is a miserable human being and has been on course for self destruction for a while now. When someone tells you who they are, Believe them! He has said multiple times he comes on here to pick fights not to debate and learn. Keep posting strong 💪🏽 God gave you a voice for a reason regardless if I or anyone else agrees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT