ADVERTISEMENT

No Rigged Election šŸ¤”

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
First off, I could care less about Dems or Republicans. I get the Dems won this round but you have to be pretty damn bold to publish an article like this. Anybody who thinks what we saw in this election cycle wasnā€™t a well funded, internationally coordinated effort is in denial!

Last edited:
Will go on about this until crazy, wacked 'journals' quit 'publishing' this stuff.

So forever...

BREAKING: Fulton County Elections Director Richard Barron has been terminated by the Fulton County Elections Board
The Fulton County Elections Board cited Barron's handling of the 2020 election and his firing of a whistleblower, along with issues that occurred during 2017 and 2018 elections

Dems pushing "voter reform"

Same day registration, and eliminate voter id.. how do you verify voter integrity. Why bother to even require voter registration or identification? Just show up and vote.

Vote early and vote often.

Before the NYT piece, many people denied the reality that the 1% and global elites organized and funded the last election in Bidens favor. Now that they have revealed the actions they took in the shadow, do you support the global elites efforts to control the US?

The democrats fixed this in the covid relief bill by pushing election and voting changes in the back door.. They made it so the questionable activities in the last election are acceptable and no longer criminal.

The democrats fixed this in the covid relief bill by pushing election and voting changes in the back door.. They made it so the questionable activities in the last election are acceptable and no longer criminal.
Anybody claiming election fraud on some level didnā€™t happen in the swing states was either in on the cheating or democrat homer!

There was a time there was lots of issues for some voters in the south. The feds had to step in and clean it up.

Now the whole system is broke. Who can fix it this time.. congress is just making it worse.

New state legislation says that the names of registered voter who have not voted in the last 4 election should be purged.

The left is screaming that this is voter suppression.

I'm not sure how you suppress someone from doing something he doesn't do.

Ballot harvesting? Intended to be a good thing; seeming high jacked in the last election.

Solution: only pairs of registered collectors can accept the ballots together; one from each side. They observe the voter signing the ballot. They collect the ballots The ballots are filed in sealed containers signed by the collectors then delivered to an official poll. Chain of command. Vote integrity.

Last edited:
Ballot harvesting? Intended to be a good thing; seeming high jacked in the last election.

Solution: only pairs of registered collectors can accept the ballots together; one from each side. They observe the voter signing the ballot. They collect the ballots The ballots are filed in sealed containers signed by the collectors then delivered to an official poll. Chain of command. Vote integrity.
Yeah two people have to go to the individual voters, witness each vote, and take the votes to the polling place. Ralphie boy/Rival will foot the entire tab for this, travel expenses and all. Should cost next to nothing. What a special person rival is. I'm betting I'm not the first one to call him special.

Yeah two people have to go to the individual voters, witness each vote, and take the votes to the polling place. Ralphie boy/Rival will foot the entire tab for this, travel expenses and all. Should cost next to nothing. What a special person rival is. I'm betting I'm not the first one to call him special.
If not then ballot harvesting becomes ballot box stuffing. No credibility of the ballots.

Automatic registration = uninformed voters.
Then audit and auto purge; death, move, non participation.

Voting is a Right not a Requirement. For some not voting is a political statement.

The only case of election fraud in the last election that affected an outcome had to do with the candidate. Otherwise you are looking for a solution that does not exist. Just what Putin wants...to undermine faith in US elections, so ee look like Russia.

Police raid home of former GOP lawmaker who bragged about planting no-party candidate

The only case of election fraud in the last election that affected an outcome had to do with the candidate. Otherwise you are looking for a solution that does not exist. Just what Putin wants...to undermine faith in US elections, so ee look like Russia.

Police raid home of former GOP lawmaker who bragged about planting no-party candidate

Proving election fraud.
If the police don't use radar on 31st street, does the mean no one speeds on 31st.

Now the dems in the house are trying to remove duely elected Republicans because they don't like them. Sound like an assault on our constitution and The perpetrators should be prosecuted for anarchy.

Nobody here is buying the bs from shoddy sources, and/or badly understood bs from reliable sources.(NIH/NCI/CCR)

Your stuff gets about as much credibility as ATUFAN'S repetition of bogus views that he doesn't understand. You're wasting both our time AND yours. Nobody has had their mind's changed by your mindless drivel.

Nobody here is buying the bs from shoddy sources, and/or badly understood bs from reliable sources.(NIH/NCI/CCR)

Your stuff gets about as much credibility as ATUFAN'S repetition of bogus views that he doesn't understand. You're wasting both our time AND yours. Nobody has had their mind's changed by your mindless drivel.
Young man! šŸ˜‚ Bring something more to the board than your ignorance and MSM talking points. Letā€™s not forget the running tally. Out of the hundreds of articles I have brought for discussion, only one was off and that was only because I misread it. You on the other hand bring nothing and I have a sad feeling it has to do with your relationship with your family.

Left or right your definition of msm is different than most people on this board. My definition is pretty much media that has any kind of ethics, and prints stuff with any kind of truth involved. Just because Epoch Times says something happened doesn't mean it has anything that approaches reality . One of the many reasons nobody respects anything you post šŸ“¬.

Out of the hundreds of things you post, only a piddly amount of them are considered real journalism. Glad to see you are still obsessing over my family. Nice of you to have a hobby.

Well this is awkward.

(the motion is linked in the above Tweet, for those interested)

I appreciate the legal arguments made in the brief and it will be interesting to follow, but it sure doesn't help the people still arguing election fraud.

Will you accept ballots harvested by just Republicans?

Voting machines have been found dumped in Lake Michigan in Chicago controlled by Democrat Mayor John Daily. Nixon would have beaten Kennedy. ( this is not a conspiracy theory, It is not bogus. It is not mindless drivel. It is a well documented occurrence of election interferience and FRAUD )

Voting machines have been found dumped in Lake Michigan in Chicago controlled by Democrat Mayor John Daily. Nixon would have beaten Kennedy. ( this is not a conspiracy theory, It is not bogus. It is not mindless drivel. It is a well documented occurrence of election interferience and FRAUD )
First of all I never quibbled with ancient voter fraud, in fact I don't even think shon ever posted any sources relating to Kennedy/Nixon. Shon's sources were the ones I was calling bogus.

Your post šŸ“¬ is not even worthy of a response, but I'll bite, and trash your post šŸ“¬ about voter fraud of 60 plus years ago.

Kennedy won 303 electoral votes to Nixons 219. The state of Illinois if it was even thrown by Daily, had 27 electoral votes. The tally would have been Kennedy 276 Nixon 246. At the time you didn't even need 270 electoral votes, you only needed 269. So if the votes were stolen, it would not have won the election for Nixon. Kennedy would still have won the election by 7 more votes than were necessary to win.

But as I said, I never was disputing any of your ancient claims/sources.

First of all I never quibbled with ancient voter fraud, in fact I don't even think shon ever posted any sources relating to Kennedy/Nixon. Shon's sources were the ones I was calling bogus.

Your post šŸ“¬ is not even worthy of a response, but I'll bite, and trash your post šŸ“¬ about voter fraud of 60 plus years ago.

Kennedy won 303 electoral votes to Nixons 219. The state of Illinois if it was even thrown by Daily, had 27 electoral votes. The tally would have been Kennedy 276 Nixon 246. At the time you didn't even need 270 electoral votes, you only needed 269. So if the votes were stolen, it would not have won the election for Nixon. Kennedy would still have won the election by 7 more votes than were necessary to win.

But as I said, I never was disputing any of your ancient claims/sources.
Useful idiot! Its really fun to read your willfully ignorant Trump hating double downs. You see, letā€™s get to the real root of it all. Itā€™s not about the information for you, itā€™s about your hate for Trump. You talked so much bs for so long and now that the real proof of actual coordinated fraud is coming out, you refuse to admit it because of your ego. You are in a sad and lonely place in your life young man. You need to get it together. The worst part is you already know! You come here not to talk and learn from others but to sooth your insecurities, project your anger, and ā€œtrash someoneā€™s postā€, hoping it will make the pain of who you are go away through attempting to belittle others. Your behavior is the epitome of a dirt bag! Read your responses to post. Look how you tell your story of how you have become ostracized by your own family over politics and your views. These are your stories, your words not mine. Hint asshole, you are toxic! Its your attitude!!!!!!! Your behavior is ruining your life. I see it very clearly! Been there, done that and almost fell right off that cliff. Redeem yourself! Do better, be better......

Last edited:
Yeah, you nailed it.
:sure:o_O šŸ¤® šŸ‘½ šŸ¤–(virus)

I'll say šŸ’­ hi šŸ‘‹ for you to my uncle who carries some of the same opinions as you. He calls me once or twice a month. We just don't talk politics very much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT