ADVERTISEMENT

Nikita K Twitter - Asking Peace for Ukraine

TU1NNJ

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2004

Nikita Konstantynovskyi (@Konstyk_n) · Twitter

https://twitter.com/Konstyk_n

I was born and raised in Kyiv, Ukraine. Hearing about what’s happening in my hometown is overwhelming and cruel. Everybody should support and lift each other up during this hard times. Continue to send thoughts and prayers out to my people in Ukraine. No war, we are against it. pic.twitter.com/zSFGPII…
Twitter · 4 hours ago

Although not basketball it is important and very real for one of our players. My wife was born and raised in Russia, she supports Ukraine. She is disgusted by what is happening and would echo K’s comments. Pray for Ukraine.

Last edited:
Globalist billionaires and psycho deranged environmental wackos created this fiasco. And every NATO country just stood by and let it happen.

Nikita Konstantynovskyi (@Konstyk_n) · Twitter

https://twitter.com/Konstyk_n

I was born and raised in Kyiv, Ukraine. Hearing about what’s happening in my hometown is overwhelming and cruel. Everybody should support and lift each other up during this hard times. Continue to send thoughts and prayers out to my people in Ukraine. No war, we are against it. pic.twitter.com/zSFGPII…
Twitter · 4 hours ago

Although not basketball it is important and very real for one of our players. My wife was born and raised in Russia, she supports Ukraine. She is disgusted by what is happening and would echo K’s comments. Pray for Ukraine.
We are with you.
A dear friend who recently passed unexpectedly spent many years traveling through Ukraine. He has written books and narrated films about the long and suffering history of the Ukrainian people. He had so much praise for your country but primarily the resolve.
May God bless you and your country.
My friends service of rememberance is tomorrow in Oberlien, Ohio and I know he is with you and your family in this time of crisis.

Reactions: TU1NNJ
Original is a sick dickhead trump Putin as$ lic$se
Confine your stupidity to the political board you idiot

thank you Nikita

Reactions: t-townpod and Gold*
I’ve complained to the powers that be about Zit for years. Nothing gets done. He’s disgusting and should get the clue that no one wants him here.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW and mcane
Anyone who uses the word globalist unironically is kind of a joke.

Nikita’s people are fighting bravely. God willing they will miraculously prevail and hand Putin a humiliation that ends him

Last edited:
Not kind of. He’s trash. Life time ban. Do it for all of us.

Ban speech!
Fascists. Everywhere ya look!!

I stand with Ukraine.

NATO is pathetic - paper tiger. Biden and the libs created this. Period! You don't get that? Wow. Pathetic.

China/Russia are out of control. Need a punch in the nose. Now!

New world order is upon us.

Wake up.

***and Nikita did NOT post that. I am responding to the situation --- I'm truly surrounded by idiots.

Biden and the libs created this. Period! You don't get that? Wow. Pathetic.
No, not “Period!”

What is going on in Ukraine isn’t only because of the US and certainly not a single party in the US.

I suppose if you want to grossly over simplify and focus on only blaming those in the US government then the blame would be:

1. Obama
2. Trump

3. Biden

Also, why are you caught up with name calling when something so serious is happening in the world? This is going to end up being a massive war. Don’t be surprised if it ends up being bigger than the Cold War. And yet you’re here busy mocking other TU fans for opinions you disagree with?

I don’t understand.

Nikita, I hope things end well for you and your family.

No, not “Period!”

What is going on in Ukraine isn’t only because of the US and certainly not a single party in the US.

I suppose if you want to grossly over simplify and focus on only blaming those in the US government then the blame would be:

1. Obama
2. Trump

3. Biden

Also, why are you caught up with name calling when something so serious is happening in the world? This is going to end up being a massive war. Don’t be surprised if it ends up being bigger than the Cold War. And yet you’re here busy mocking other TU fans for opinions you disagree with?

I don’t understand.

Nikita, I hope things end well for you and your family.
"Also, why are you caught up with name calling when something so serious is happening in the world?"

This right here and finger pointing are a terrible waste of time and energy. We cannot change the past anyway. But we can learn from it.

I respect tremendously the discussions around how severe our sanctions should be and pace of implementation. I respect people's reflections on history and what it teaches us about where we should go now. There is even room for conjecture on levels of blame if it does not dominate the conversation.

The most important questions are what can we do now, including for those who are suffering.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Modi is bad news. That was evident in his efforts to gain the PM office. I didn't think he would support Putin on this level. Now I know.

Modi is bad news. That was evident in his efforts to gain the PM office. I didn't think he would support Putin on this level. Now I know.
It surprises me as well. If this war ends up as large as I think it will the civilians of India are going to be severely negatively impacted because of their moronic government leaders. It’s unfortunate.

Reactions: astonmartin708
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT