ADVERTISEMENT

nightmare scenario

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
Based on improvement of the offense, Bill gets to stay. Remains as OC and keeps play calling duties. Lays it all on the D and scapegoats Buddy Guy. Promotes his kid to DC.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

was thinking the same thing today. if he isn't fired...i'll likely have to ignore tulsa football next year for my own sanity and health.

He cant really change his assistant coaches; who would come here knowing it willo olny last one year.

We need a clean break and start over now!

If BB stays another year, I'm going to have to learn the words to Boomer Sooner....

And buy some OU gear until he is replaced...

Sorry I was saying BB stays as HC and keeps calling the plays. He scapegoats Buddy Guy and promotes his kid to DC, so BB as HC and play caller and his son as DC. You totally know he'd do it too.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TU Sepp:
If BB stays another year, I'm going to have to learn the words to Boomer Sooner....

And buy some OU gear until he is replaced...
Are you going to get the required lobotomy?

Those cant be reversed,

coacheshotseat.com has Bill on the #4 hottest seat. If they are to be believed.

Originally posted by TUMe:
coacheshotseat.com has Bill on the #4 hottest seat. If they are to be believed.
That list is a joke kind of. Hoke has to be #1 on the list now that Muschamp got fired/resigned. The fact they list Beamer is an absoluted joke as VaTech basically won't do anything to him. He has earned the right to step down on his own when he determines its the right time. I can see Rhoads and Ferentz being put out on the pig farms in Iowa...both those teams are dreadful and the fans have more unrealistic expectations than we do. Golden I understand too. I don't get Kevin Wilson as #1. He's done a pretty good job with Indiana. Heat is on him right now because people simply don't start asking "When does basketball season start" in August because they know Indiana is going to be bad in basketball too. And the fact they list Monken at So Miss is a joke too.

Originally posted by TU Man:
i'd take wilson in a heartbeat
Same here. Think he is a really good coach in a really tough place to win consistently. Expectations need to be tempered in places like that and being in that conference. Its like Vanderbilt fans thinking Vandy should be contending for an SEC title every year. Not going to happen anytime soon. Heck Tennessee and Florida are struggling to be relevant in the SEC East right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT