ADVERTISEMENT

Night, Night Kitty Community College

Tulsa better worry about beating FCS Jacksonville State. We all saw what happened in the UC-Davis game last year.

Remind me what happened in the last UH-Tulsa game? Oh wait, Holgerson had to call off the dogs so it wouldn't be 100-6....again
Poor guy has nothing else to say except hey we are going to the big 12! Enjoy it, because you'll be the new doormat of the conference. Can't wait til Kansas puts it on you this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: rusty-c and TU_BLA
Amazing how coog high fans continually brag about a game of which every other school would be ashamed.(100-6)

Take advantage of an incredibly sick team. Pride!

Remind me what happened in the last UH-Tulsa game? Oh wait, Holgerson had to call off the dogs so it wouldn't be 100-6....again
You’d be better off preparing for when Tilman Furtitties declares bankruptcy. That, and when you’re shut out of the PAC 12 - Big 12 deal.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Dragon Cooch won't have the balls to show up. Giving him sh**t for losing to their now namesake the 'New and Less Improved Kansas' of the Big 8. (If they even make it there.)

Halftime: 137 yds Evil Ways, 373 yds Brin, Stokes is having an off game only at only 107 yds halftime.(Gotta get him the ball more.) 😜

With a shoddy halftime performance like that, we deserved the 100-6 Houston walk of shame. At least they weren't sick. Yeoman wouldn't have snapped the ball & downed it at their 1 yard line in the last 30 seconds of the game.

Our QB is whipping ur QB every week.(Talkin to u Cooch.)

Oh yeah, yur a field goal away,(with future conference member) from being 0-3 Dragon Cooch.

I'm thinkin you guys might get lucky, and finish 8th in the league.

Dragon Cooch won't have the balls to show up. Giving him sh**t for losing to their now namesake the 'New and Less Improved Kansas' of the Big 8. (If they even make it there.)

Halftime: 137 yds Evil Ways, 373 yds Brin, Stokes is having an off game only at only 107 yds halftime.(Gotta get him the ball more.) 😜

With a shoddy halftime performance like that, we deserved the 100-6 Houston walk of shame. At least they weren't sick. Yeoman wouldn't have snapped the ball & downed it at their 1 yard line in the last 30 seconds of the game.

Our QB is whipping ur QB every week.(Talkin to u Cooch.)
Isn't it predictable that PINK DRAGON has gone back under his rock when Pink Poodle Boy
should be starting a Go Fund Me drive to get Dana some hair plugs . Kansas hasn't been any
good for 25 years and they come into your house and turn your kitty litter box upside down.
Enjoy the stench .

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Isn't it predictable that PINK DRAGON has gone back under his rock when Pink Poodle Boy
should be starting a Go Fund Me drive to get Dana some hair plugs . Kansas hasn't been any
good for 25 years and they come into your house and turn your kitty litter box upside down.
Enjoy the stench .
Uncle Rico Coog is still living in the past. Probably drinking some cheap canned beer and telling anyone that will listen how they could’ve been a contender.

Uncle Rico Coog is still living in the past. Probably drinking some cheap canned beer and telling anyone that will listen how they could’ve been a contender.
He's still wet dreamin that they will be a contender in the mighty Big 8. Despite losing to cellar dwellar. Dream on.

He's still wet dreamin that they will be a contender in the mighty Big 8. Despite losing to cellar dwellar. Dream on.
Remember Pink Poodle Boy if you could only go back in time.....You could "TAKE STATE' !!

Don't forget to wear your underwear inside out after $hitting down your leg against those
mighty Jayhawks . Pathetic loser .

Reactions: TulsaGrad07
Note to Cooch:

:rofl: if you guys get so down on yourself, (sending your season swirling down the:toilet: ) that you lose to Rice fan next week.

That would be a laugh riot.

I don't even wanna see the brawls that would happen on your sidelines if this came to pass.(Yes I do wanna see, actually!)

Coog has officially been neutered. It’s a really dull knife when it’s being wielded by arguably the worst FBS program of the last decade. Hope he doesn’t get an infection.

Wouldn't it be funny if we blow you out again later on this season despite losing to Texas Tech and Kansas?
Wouldn't it be funny if we blow you out later on this season, after losses to Texas Tech and Kansas.(and you finishing 8th if your lucky, in conference)

Doubt either will happen.(cept, maybe the 8th pl. finish)

Last edited:
Reactions: Henry Kendall
Holgerson has never lost to Tulsa
And Pink Poodle has never won at anything in life... are you making new
cardboard signs for your daily job begging for scraps at your favorite
intersection . What a sad existence for Poodle Boy to attach himself
to the scum of Houston , I wish nothing but the worst for you and that
trash you root for .

Wouldn't it be funny if we blow you out again later on this season despite losing to Texas Tech and Kansas?
The funny part of that, Cooch, is that you lost to Kansas and Texas Tech.
I mean they slapped that Red Dragon all over your face when they finished. Didn't they?

I'm patiently waiting for Coogar Cooch to come back and compliment us for a good game.

Man, that skateboard club initiation was brutal.. i hope RDC is ok...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT