ADVERTISEMENT

Next up: vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff 9/2/2023

Who is going to Washington? Should be a great trip.
I havent looked how far away it is yet, but i had a business trip to Hood River, Oregon a few years ago and have been itching to take my wife there ever since. I might try and swing this trip.

We went for the OU game up there about ten years ago. The gf at the time was upset about wasting pto on a football game, but after some world class sushi, watching them throw the fish, the original Starbucks, a couple of excellent museums, she was ready to concede it was a good decision. I enjoyed the two days car camping and exploring Mt Ranier. The boat ride to the game while sampling the wine we bought on the vineyard tour earlier in the week sealed it for her. My buddy chugging a whole bottle of Riesling then heaving over the side about 15 minutes later didn’t help though.

Did you pay money for the OU tickets?
My Tulsa/OU tix (part of szn tix)? Yes... but, the resale market is pretty lucrative and a gooner and his money are easily parted.. the stands will be full of gooners and turncoat wannabe joiners that day... rather be anywhere but chapman that day..

I havent looked how far away it is yet, but i had a business trip to Hood River, Oregon a few years ago and have been itching to take my wife there ever since. I might try and swing this trip.
It’s just under or just over 4 hours from Hood River to Seattle depending on Portland traffic. Hood River is a cool little town.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT