ADVERTISEMENT

New Transfer Policy with the NCAA

I wonder how this would be documented and assessed.

1. For reasons related to the student-athletes' physical or mental well-being;

Reactions: loca2874
We'll see how much they really cut down on the transfers. The transferring player could always get a note from his doctor about how his/her mental well being is affected by being on the team. Disagreements with players/coaches. Being bothered by coaching methods, etc.

It's a matter of how stringent the NCAA is with approving transfers which their doctor/psychologist says is affecting his/her mental health.( They could even find ways to convince a medical doctor that they have newly experienced ulcers from being on the team.

I wonder how this would be documented and assessed.

1. For reasons related to the student-athletes' physical or mental well-being;
Let me give this a try:

1). Coach said I’m shooting 17% from three so I need to take less threes. Comment has negatively affected my mental well being

2). A teammate yelled at me for jacking up a 30’ airball when he was open under the basket. Comment has negatively affected my mental well being

3). Some students have called me brick Ben (see #1). I’m devastated

4). The dude in the In-N-Out drive thru window offered to throw away the empty cup in my car. I know he offfered because he didn’t believe I could hit the trash can with the cup. Mental well being was destroyed.

5). Girlfriend just asked me why my “handles” weren’t more like her ex BF. Some dude named Barrister. I want to kill myself.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT