ADVERTISEMENT

New season tickets deal!

tulsahurricane0530

I.T.S. Senior
Jan 13, 2011
In case no one else has seen/heard, you can buy discounted season tickets for the east side sections 104,105,106 from March 18-April 15. The sooner you purchase, the more you save. Starting at $60 for blue and $80 for gold in the first 2 weeks. And the price will increase each week afterwards. So tell everyone you know! You can't beat $60 for season tickets. I know I'm ordering 2 myself.
All the info is on the Tulsahurricane site

If you already have tickets in the GOLD area to get the $80 deal you have to turn in your seats and buy elsewhere or you can keep your seat(s) and get a buy one get one free.

Just purchased two yesterday. One for me, and one for grandsonofbird. Section 105 row 15. Golden!!

Welcome to 105 row 15! My wife and I are in Seats 1-2 and they gave me row 16 seats 3-4 as well this year. I used to enjoy visiting with your dad at halftime of games by the concessions. He always had really great insight of the games and was really friendly.

Reactions: TU65alum
Renewed my seats today. Didn't do the supersavings deal but still got the BOGO deal to renew my seats in 105. I'm on the very top row beneath the gable...more leg room on that row and no one to tell you to sit down.:smiley:

Reactions: TU_BLA and TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT