ADVERTISEMENT

New Recruiting Tool

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
This is how TU needs to market TU and it's degrees to athletes when recruiting. I'm sure they do a fine job of plugging TU's academic programs, but no one really does a great job of highlighting what their graduates go on to do outside of the professional/coaching opportunities. Jerry O is always plugging Mark Mattheson's law firm, then there's this:

The NCAA ad about how many students play college athletics in a given year and how many go "pro" in things other than athletics is a very factual depiction.

This is how TU needs to market TU and it's degrees to athletes when recruiting. I'm sure they do a fine job of plugging TU's academic programs, but no one really does a great job of highlighting what their graduates go on to do outside of the professional/coaching opportunities. Jerry O is always plugging Mark Mattheson's law firm, then there's this:

The NCAA ad about how many students play college athletics in a given year and how many go "pro" in things other than athletics is a very factual depiction.
Good player. Never lived up to expectations which in hindsight may have been unreasonably high. Lots of big programs tried hard to get him. Super glad to see him transfer that potential into the business world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT