ADVERTISEMENT

New Head Coach Choices

Sbellini

I.T.S. Sophomore
Mar 31, 2019
He won’t leave PITT . He is a superstar here. He actually just bought a huge farm. Pittsburgh is home and he is very clearly in the long terms plans for PITT football. PITT like TU is fighting to return to their glory days when they were a force in college football. The next few years for both teams will be very interesting.

He won’t leave PITT . He is a superstar here. He actually just bought a huge farm. Pittsburgh is home and he is very clearly in the long terms plans for PITT football. PITT like TU is fighting to return to their glory days when they were a force in college football. The next few years for both teams will be very interesting.
Agree. Doubt he would come at this point, even as HC.

Wow, that'll teach me not to assume pitt pays better than they do.
PITT is the highest paying ACC school for position coaches. I believe he makes approx. $410,000 which is crazy money.

To be clear, I think this admin won't fire him during the season, they'll just let his contract expire. This won't be popular, but if OSU actually struggles this year and fires Gundy... that should be our first call. The guy is as classy as a man with a mullet can be, he's a great HC, and is willing to make adjustments.
If their stupid enough he’ll likely get hired into a better situation than he has in Stoolwater, where he’s been loyal to a fault.

monty really makes 2 mil? holy piss.
$1.79 million in total compensation for tax year 2019 from the university, according to publicly available documents supplied by the university. That doesn’t include his car deal, media deal, endorsements, charity promotion fees, camp income, and all the other stuff some coaches double their money doing outside the job.

• Wow
Reactions: TULSARISING
$1.79 million in total compensation for tax year 2019 from the university, according to publicly available documents supplied by the university. That doesn’t include his car deal, media deal, endorsements, charity promotion fees, camp income, and all the other stuff some coaches double their money doing outside the job.
Wow... i wish i had a snappy comeback .. or snarky comment.. but i am speechless

• Haha
Reactions: TULSARISING
Heck he could take a pay cut to just make a million and bring in an OC for the rest and he would probably keep his job ! Greed is a bad thing

Reactions: TUGrad06
That blows.my.mind. we are buying Walmart steaks for the price of a5 wagyu.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT