ADVERTISEMENT

Neb. hires new OC to take over offensive responsibilities

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
Apparently it was too hard to be head coach and also manage the offense. Hhmmm, it's an interesting idea, makes you wonder why more schools don't have someone other than the HC in charge of offense :)

I like this part - it's not that the offense sucks under him but he's just not getting to stop and smell the roses enough... ""There's things about being coach at Nebraska that I haven't been able to enjoy because of all the time I've been spending trying to fix problems and dig ourselves out of a hole and get the team better," Frost said last month."

I wonder if he was forced to make this change to keep his job or if it's just his survival instinct, he knows his ass will get fired unless he improves and is willing to take desperate steps?

Nebraska football hires Mark Whipple as offensive coordinator under Scott Frost

Neither Alberts nor Frost is making the decisions in that program and that’s the problem.

Neither Alberts nor Frost is making the decisions in that program and that’s the problem.
Not sure I'd characterize forcing the HC to hire a qualified and successful OC as a "problem". If so, it's a problem I wish we had...

I wonder who's making the decisions on the OC issue at TU. Would be very, very interested in knowing whose decision that is.

Reactions: drboobay
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT