ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
We are down to the usual suspects. Kentucky, Duke, NC, MSU. A few others still in the hunt. But will anyone beat Kentucky?

I would like to see a great 3 point shooting team play them. Maybe ND. You can't shoot it any closer or it is altered.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Notre Dame and Wisconsin are good fundamental teams that can shoot the ball, ideal formula for beating team of thoroughbreds.

I also think Arizona is talented enough to beat Kentucky. If UK gets by Notre Dame, Wisconsin, or Arizona they're money.

TX

This post was edited on 3/26 10:46 PM by texcane1982

ND dismantled a good WSU defense tonight. They ran their half court sets as good as I've seen a team this season. UK is another animal though. We have never seen a college team with that kind of length.

Notre Dame is really good, especially offensively. I think you will see the ACC get hammered against god offensive teams though as, outside of UVA, that conference isn't exactly stellar defensively. Brey is a good coach and he has some really good players, especially the role players off the bench.

I do think Auguste is over-rated though. Every time I see him he looks like he is about the blow the mental gasket. Not a very smart player IMO.

Originally posted by lawpoke87:
ND dismantled a good WSU defense tonight. They ran their half court sets as good as I've seen a team this season. UK is another animal though. We have never seen a college team with that kind of length.
They pulled a Murray State on WSU but can they shoot like that every game? They wasted that great shooting night on Wichita. They need to shoot like that to beat Kentucky.

GO TU!!!

Originally posted by TUMe:

We are down to the usual suspects. Kentucky, Duke, NC, MSU.
An almost sad yaaaaaaaawn. I'd rather watch a spring training game than any of those four teams play one another.

And no one giving Gonzaga any credit. It's not your typical Zags team. They have one of the biggest front lines in the nation and they can play. Pangos is a really good PG and isn't even the best player on the team this year. They have some very good parts as well. Carnowski (sp?) might be able to hold Okafor away from the basket some but I don't think Duke plays good enough D to stop Gonzaga from scoring. MSU is going to beat OU up. Spangler and Thomas thought they were physical.

Junkie, did you see Louisville play IC Irvine? With that 7'6" player on the court they looked like little people.

I just saw that game briefly!

This Louisville frontcourt is just thick. NC State has some of those too.

The AAC is so lean comparatively.

I mean, I would have called Shaq Goodwin doughy last year. Not anymore. The bigs in our league are a bunch of ectomorphs.

Big E is broad but all muscle.

One of my favorite weekends of the year. NCAA basketball at the Sweet 16 level. NCAA hockey tourney kicking off and the Boston U Terriers have won their 1st rd game and are one of the favorites to win it all. They have the best player in the country in Jack Eichel, likely a top 3 pick in this years NHL entry draft. So much stuff to watch this weekend

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:

Originally posted by TUMe:

We are down to the usual suspects. Kentucky, Duke, NC, MSU.
An almost sad yaaaaaaaawn. I'd rather watch a spring training game than any of those four teams play one another.
Ooops, Whisky. Okay, at TU we don't even mention Wisconsin, let alone root for them. MSU sent us Wojcik. We missed the chance to hire Coach K, and Duke rhymes with Puke. Kentucky is famous for Bourbon Whisky.

So it goes.

This post was edited on 3/29 6:31 PM by TUMe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT