ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA granting 2020 Seniors extra year of eligibility

TU4ever2

I.T.S. Position Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Its expected to get final approval.

This would be a fairly big deal for the program. I think Monty is gone after this year, but getting back someone like Shamari, Z. Smith, couple of our defenders would be a big step up in depth which is something we have traditionally struggled with and I think will be a big deal for top g5 teams since it will only have a minor effect in the p5 where turnover and draft picks are more prevalent.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...ear-eligibility-difficulties-inflated-rosters

Its expected to get final approval.

This would be a fairly big deal for the program. I think Monty is gone after this year, but getting back someone like Shamari, Z. Smith, couple of our defenders would be a big step up in depth which is something we have traditionally struggled with and I think will be a big deal for top g5 teams since it will only have a minor effect in the p5 where turnover and draft picks are more prevalent.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.si...ear-eligibility-difficulties-inflated-rosters
What gives you the idea that Montgomery will be gone after this year.

Reactions: TU4ever2
What gives you the idea that Montgomery will be gone after this year.

Our entire administration is changing from president to AD, his buy out is going to be next to nothing, and I have seen his teams play.

I don't at the moment see a win on the schedule. Arkansas St has already proven they have a better staff. OSU should be pretty good, the AAC is schedule is stacked. He should have been paid his pay cut and fired last year.

With Gragg gone, my hope is we will see an end to the sort of mistakes that have locked us in with bad coaches or lose good ones. Guy was a great paper/rules AD, not so good with contracts, personalities, and the public.

I feel horrible for the seniors coming out of high school

Well with the way things are going right now a lot of recruiting is hit or miss. With the new redshirt rules and the free transfer rule coming I think it will end up working out all right. Covid has definitely thrown some chaos into everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT