ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA ALLOWING PLAYERS TO REPLACE JERSEY NAMES W/ BLM?!

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
I really hope TU doesn’t allow this but knowing them, their liberal asses will!

I’m so sicc of this bullsh1t! It ruined NFL football for me years ago thanks to Kaepernick & now it’s ruined the NHL, MLB & NBA for me, too!

For the LOVE OF GOD, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING ONCE CONSIDERED HOLY, CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE FUCCING POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS?!

I mean it. As a life long fan, a true blue blood / die hard TU fan, I will walk away if they allow this sh1t on our court/field! And I may be the only one saying it, but I guarantee you I’m not the only one thinking it!

Reactions: shon46
I really hope TU doesn’t allow this but knowing them, their liberal asses will!

I’m so sicc of this bullsh1t! It ruined NFL football for me years ago thanks to Kaepernick & now it’s ruined the NHL, MLB & NBA for me, too!

For the LOVE OF GOD, FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING ONCE CONSIDERED HOLY, CAN WE PLEASE LEAVE FUCCING POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS?!

I mean it. As a life long fan, a true blue blood / die hard TU fan, I will walk away if they allow this sh1t on our court/field! And I may be the only one saying it, but I guarantee you I’m not the only one thinking it!

c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660.jpg

Will they then allow other logos on jerseys, Jesus saves, nra, Trump, all lives matter, maga,
Never that! We can’t have that, come on man!
That's enough of a benefit that I would support it just for that reason.(Losing Rippin as a fan.). No more beer lady terrorizers.
Duh me as one fan is as insignificant as it gets. My point is they will lose at least half & considering our attendance was already in the tank last year, this can’t be good for the university of they choose to do this.

Get woke, go broke then go bacc to brokebacc mountain lmao

“Black lives matter catches it at the 37! He’s at the 20! Will he make it?! YES!!! TOUCHDOWN 55 YARDER BY BLACK LIVES MATTER!!” “Oh, you can see how impressed his teammates are as black lives matter & say her name rush to congratulate him in the end zone!”

So ****ing stupid

so, before the game, will the player

sing the "blm" theme song?
"What do we want?
dead cops.
When do we want it?
Now!"

or recite the blm manifesto to Destroy the family network?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT