ADVERTISEMENT

Navy v Temple

Geez louise they are taking them to the wood shed, kinda like we did w Houston 31-13, beginning of the 4th quarter..

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Temple's got a new quarterback due to injury. Their offense is better than it was with the guy that is injured.

Temple's got a new quarterback due to injury. Their offense is better than it was with the guy that is injured.
Remember, Iowa State switched QBs for the OU game and the previous started exited the program...I don't know which of those actions came first but it worked out well for them. It'll probably work out for Temple...and it has sort of worked for us as well.

Remember, Iowa State switched QBs for the OU game and the previous started exited the program...I don't know which of those actions came first but it worked out well for them. It'll probably work out for Temple...and it has sort of worked for us as well.

It isn’t ISU’s qb winning games... it’s their defense.

It isn’t ISU’s qb winning games... it’s their defense.
True...but their offense has been much better and more efficient with the new kid. Had he played against TX that game likely goes a different way. Same with the Iowa game. Both were close games. Iowa State's offense was super efficient in games against OU and Texas Tech. (Granted, I get it, OU killed themselves with turnovers at horrible times, but Iowa State still scored more points because of their offense).

IMO, Lanning should at least be mentioned as a top 10 Heisman candidate. I know it's difficult for primarily defensive players, but he has been a game changer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT