ADVERTISEMENT

My little cousins Junior Highlights

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
Hey guys, my cousin will be a senior this year at Woodbridge High School in VA and just wanted to get your opinions on him. He is raw and still learning the game and to complicate things more, his team runs the ball 95% bc they have the #2 ranked RB in the country. He currently is legit 6'3.5 and around 190 and still growing and has 7 offers so far from mostly Ivy League schools.

Hey guys, my cousin will be a senior this year at Woodbridge High School in VA and just wanted to get your opinions on him. He is raw and still learning the game and to complicate things more, his team runs the ball 95% bc they have the #2 ranked RB in the country. He currently is legit 6'3.5 and around 190 and still growing and has 7 offers so far from mostly Ivy League schools.
Watts had great numbers out of a Va high school, and was not highly recruited. Maybe another steal.

Wow his highlights gave me deja vu of Key's senior year highlights.

Looks like he has good hands and I like that he saw his QB in trouble and left the route to keep the play alive. The biggest negative I saw were his cuts aren't tight and may struggle to separate with D1 level corners.

Looks like a player though and would be happy to see Tulsa go after him. Hope the young man enjoys his final season of HS and ends up somewhere he's excited for!

From what I saw... He has good hands and a knack for getting open... I like that he is able to get separation from the DB... Might want to have him send a highlight dvd to Monty...

I agree with the Key comparison. First thing that popped into my head when I saw him. Big, high points the ball. Ditto Mullins' comments about the route running but if he is as raw as you saw and if he is eager to learn those subtleties, then he has the raw physical tools to turn into a big time player. And there are worse things than having a bunch of Ivy League schools after you.

Reactions: Glasscain
I agree with the Key comparison. First thing that popped into my head when I saw him. Big, high points the ball. Ditto Mullins' comments about the route running but if he is as raw as you saw and if he is eager to learn those subtleties, then he has the raw physical tools to turn into a big time player. And there are worse things than having a bunch of Ivy League schools after you.

+1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT