ADVERTISEMENT

More proof of CNN lying

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
They blamed this man’s death on Trump because he was given fish tank cleaner by his wife. Well, neither he nor his wife were conservatives & conservatives were quick to point this out to the believers of fake news. Conservatives were also quick to find out that not only did the wife give it to him but that there were previous issues of the wife assaulting him. Anons rule.

All anti-Trumpers were quick to believe CNN when they stood by their fake news stories blaming Trump for this man’s death. Well, now the Mesa, AZ homicide unit is investigating it as a homicide. Meaning the man was tricked & killed by his wife.

Reactions: shon46
Will his death be included in the count. After all he did die as a result of the outbreak.
Not if it is due to his wife murdering him. The point is that when this first occurred all MSM news outlets covered it & most (over 93%) blamed Trump for his death. I don’t know how AZ works but I wouldn’t be surprised if his death is due to COVID but I highly doubt it. He was poisoned by his wife who hated him. There is so much evidence of this that she is being investigated for murder. Of her husband. Yeah.

smug hosts that present a opinion as fact and then build a show around it.

Last edited:
bs?

fact -- the 40% was your number.
fact -- hrc did lose even though the polls had her winning
and yes polls are unreliable is just my opinion.

so I am 2 out of 3.

bs?

so I am 2 out of 3.
Well, ahmaud arbery also wasn’t jogging so you’re better than the mainstream media as far as 2/3

bs?

so I am 2 out of 3.
Actually, as it appears now - both anecdotally & National análisis show closer to 50% than 20% of the black population will be voting for for DjT

Actually, as it appears now - both anecdotally & National análisis show closer to 50% than 20% of the black population will be voting for for DjT
50% seems high but I can promise you that the percentage will be much higher than 2016 numbers. I have family members and friends who have been staunch Dems their whole lives who are flipping. It’s really quite amazing. I think the Plandenic really opened their eyes in many ways

If you are trying to say that 20% voted for Trump in the last election, PEW Research says 6%. I seriously doubt Trump breaks 10% in the next election.

They don't really lie, they just fudge a little.
Ie.
There is a two car race; one Republican and one Democrat.
The Republican car won.

Regular news reports, Republican car won, Democrat car second.
Cnn reports, Democrat car was second and the Republican car was next to last.

Apparently you can get banned for posting on the general board now, too.

Welcome back to the only board you will never be banned from.(Unless that policy changes.) :D

The campaign of shame continues. Now that Trump is no longer a factor, they turn their efforts on conservative talk radio and TV. They discredit the source for any reason, thus diluting all reports. They did this to Bush. He is an idiot so nothing he says is viable.

The campaign of shame continues. Now that Trump is no longer a factor, they turn their efforts on conservative talk radio and TV. They discredit the source for any reason, thus diluting all reports. They did this to Bush. He is an idiot so nothing he says is viable.
Watching these mindless snowflakes cry when states start getting overthrown after celebrating Beijing Biden’s “win” is going to be even better than it would’ve been watching them cry had Trump been declared the winner on Nov 3!

Twitter and Facebook have shut down some posters to prevent the spread of mis information about the election fraud.

Where was this censorship concerning ogus allogations of Trump/Russian election collusion. Or the impeachment
Only conservatives, though.
Not only do we have the steal on video, we have proof from Johan Pulitzer & the floodgates are now open after Senator Hawley declared his intent to dispute the election results from the states that cheated. I believe we are at 13 senators right now. Could be more by the time I’m posting this.

Pence didn’t cancel his scheduled Jan 6 trip to Israel for no reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 04Watu
according to msm, everything that biden and the dems do is golden. but then you see alternative reports(not fox) and polls which say not so much.

Everyone can’t stand that authoritarian idiot… he just walked off during a presser because he heard the ice cream truck song lol

It’s funny too because I say “white lives matter” in the middle of the hood yet nothing happens maybe that’s because they know me & know what I’m about but they always all agree.

It’s funny too because I say “white lives matter” in the middle of the hood yet nothing happens maybe that’s because they know me & know what I’m about but they always all agree.
Take your meds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT