ADVERTISEMENT

MOG / Spotify

I used MOG in the past but didn't like the mobile app at the time. I'm not using Spotify. I agree it does change your life. I was never that big into music (just listen to whatever is on the radio) but now that I pay $9.99/mo and can listen to everything on Spotify on my phone I have greatly expanded what I listen too.

It saves me a lot of money too because I never buy albums anymore.

How do these music streaming services change one's life? I'm interested to know.

2 words, bro - unlimited Celine! Admit it, you're with me now.

Ok, changed my life might be a little overly dramatic but it listen to it for 2-3 hours a day, whatever I want, can explore as much new stuff as I want. If you're a music person and dont already own every song you mighy want to hear, it's great.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

The Shame CD will walk right up to you in the middle of the store, punch you in the gut, grab $15 out of your wallet and stick its self into your CD player, and call you Louise. Unless your name is Louise in which cast the Shame CD will have nothing the f&;) to do with you in the first place.

What's your username of last.fm Canester? Mine is TBarlass if you care to look me up.

Originally posted by chito_and_leon:
The Shame CD will walk right up to you in the middle of the store, punch you in the gut, grab $15 out of your wallet and stick its self into your CD player, and call you Louise. Unless your name is Louise in which cast the Shame CD will have nothing the f&;) to do with you in the first place.

Good words!

The Shame

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT