ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State - 5 things you need to know

Would not surprise me to see you guys cover at all.

I try not to put too much stock into the coaches poll. That #20 was probably giving us the benefit of the doubt. Coaches don’t have time to watch other teams play so they go off of reputation and other things.

But I’ll take it
Only if Smith is the real deal, if he is just another below average qb , we don't stand a chance.

Reactions: Tu Geo
I will be happy if MSU is able to score 21 points, period. Highly unlikely that MSU covers.

Only if Smith is the real deal, if he is just another below average qb , we don't stand a chance.
After watching him on YouTube and reading all about him in the Waco newspapers, HE'S THE
REAL DEAL! If you want to see for yourself just watch Bosie State, OU and the other games he played at Baylor! He can flat out throw the ball! That's what all the sports writers are reporting down in Central Texas .

Reactions: TULSARISING
After watching him on YouTube and reading all about him in the Waco newspapers, HE'S THE
REAL DEAL! If you want to see for yourself just watch Bosie State, OU and the other games he played at Baylor! He can flat out throw the ball! That's what all the sports writers are reporting down in Central Texas .
I sure hope so! He definitely has us all interested

giphy.gif

Reactions: I.I.
Wasn't that the score the men's soccer team beat them by last season?
Yes.

It’s a reference to one of our Founding Father moderators who is gone but not forgotten. He always picked the score 1-0.

Yes.

It’s a reference to one of our Founding Father moderators who is gone but not forgotten. He always picked the score 1-0.

If we had a Hall of Fame, Catbird and AZTulsa would be the first two inductees. I wonder who would be next.

You’ll want to have one of those Pressed Penny machines. They’re real money makers.
But only the ones you make the sucker crank themselves otherwise you're paying for power and electronics upkeep to keep the motorized ones functioning. The hand cranked ones are "Give me 50 cents and you can make your own damn souvenir".

Hey! Don’t rag on penny machines! My wife is a big collector and we scope them out online before we take a trip to a new location. And yes, the cranks are the best, otherwise its just a vending machine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUMU and TU_BLA
Hey! Don’t rag on penny machines! My wife is a big collector and we scope them out online before we take a trip to a new location. And yes, the cranks are the best, otherwise its just a vending machine.
I was just making sure LEC knew how to make the biggest profit with his penny machine. My wife and kids love them...and it's a cheap souvenir as opposed to a t-shirt or some of the other crap you can't find a place for. My son's goal is to collect every one of the Disney World ones the next time we go. The one problem is making sure you actually have enough quarters and quality pennies on hand to do those.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
My wife has a little purse expressly for that purpose, lots of quarters and shiny pennies. She hates the ones where they expect you to put in a dollar to press a quarter, those just get a sneer as we pass by.

Reactions: TU_BLA
My wife has a little purse expressly for that purpose, lots of quarters and shiny pennies. She hates the ones where they expect you to put in a dollar to press a quarter, those just get a sneer as we pass by.
Punt purse? #D.Girls

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT