ADVERTISEMENT

Men's soccer commitment

Not a whole lot. He signed a few weeks ago. Not sure why he is just now tweeting it. Good frame. Kinda rangey with his speed. Not much off the left foot from what little I have seen which may be the reason for the move to college. Saw play in Dallas Cup a few years ago but I didn’t think Tulsa was an option. Looks like a Tulsa player. And We have good luck with the FC Dallas pipeline and you don’t stay there long if you don’t take instruction. So yeah. Welcome to the family.

Reactions: Chris Harmon
TU also tweeted out commitments from a transfer GK. 6'3" kid. Much needed since Bryson Reed graduated and Cooper left TU. That may leave Brady as the only GK on the roster heading into Spring.

They also got a commitment from a 5'7" center mid from France who was playing at Iowa Western. From what I've seen he's in a Ray Saari mold.

Tom thinks Henry-Scott is going to be a big time physical goal scorer for TU.

TU also tweeted out commitments from a transfer GK. 6'3" kid. Much needed since Bryson Reed graduated and Cooper left TU. That may leave Brady as the only GK on the roster heading into Spring.

They also got a commitment from a 5'7" center mid from France who was playing at Iowa Western. From what I've seen he's in a Ray Saari mold.

Tom thinks Henry-Scott is going to be a big time physical goal scorer for TU.
Coach has signed his fair share of goal scorers out of FC Dallas and Dynamo over the years. Some were off the shelf, others took time, and some never were. This one looks like a bit of a project but we won’t know until we see how he complements the rest of the attack.

Coach has signed his fair share of goal scorers out of FC Dallas and Dynamo over the years. Some were off the shelf, others took time, and some never were. This one looks like a bit of a project but we won’t know until we see how he complements the rest of the attack.
TU's issue hasn't been building attack and getting chances. Finding the back of the net AND defending the counter have been the 2 biggest issues (finding the back of the net is more recent) but TU has been susceptible to the counter for years...and it may be because Tom encourages defenders to jump into the attack.

TU's issue hasn't been building attack and getting chances. Finding the back of the net AND defending the counter have been the 2 biggest issues (finding the back of the net is more recent) but TU has been susceptible to the counter for years...and it may be because Tom encourages defenders to jump into the attack.
Correct. The diamond we typically run encourages defenders forward and we’ve lacked foot speed at the mid to disrupt the counter when there is a possession change. That wasnt always the case

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT