ADVERTISEMENT

Memphis State vs Houston Community...

Looks like Kitty missed a field goal inside the 10 now down 17 to 7 end of 1st half 😂 That field goal was closer than an extra point 😂
Kitty intercepted a Memphis pass took it to the 4 yard line couldn’t get in for a score 😂 sound familiar monty

I don't care if they had some lucky/phenomenal play in the 4th quarter or not. They gonna run out of time and luck/phenomenon. Houston losers.

Both teams can move the ball and both can give up big plays

Did they wait till 4th quarter to dust off the first string.

I didn't even realize they were playing till the 4th quarter. Didn't watch one play. Amazed they pulled that one out of the dumpster.

Did memphis collapse or did houston explode with some decent football? Or a little of both?

Did they wait till 4th quarter to dust off the first string.

I didn't even realize they were playing till the 4th quarter. Didn't watch one play. Amazed they pulled that one out of the dumpster.

Did memphis collapse or did houston explode with some decent football? Or a little of both?
Big KO return got UH some momentum. UM coach made some bad game management decisions. UH gets within 6 and recovers onside and scores with 18 seconds left. UM looks like they are moving. Coach wastes last TO instead of clocking it after a first down with 11 seconds left. Gives UH a rest and resets D, sacks QB end of game.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Big KO return got UH some momentum. UM coach made some bad game management decisions. UH gets within 6 and recovers onside and scores with 18 seconds left. UM looks like they are moving. Coach wastes last TO instead of clocking it after a first down with 11 seconds left. Gives UH a rest and resets D, sacks QB end of game.
So memphis collapse on special teams & bad coaching decisions. And luck/decent 4th quarter play by houston. That'll teach Monty the value of special teams.(Aah, ha, ha! What a laugh.)

God, go away. You still suck, even if Memphis did collapse after taking you to the woodshed for 3 quarters. One brief respite, and all you can do is come over here to gloat over nothing. Shoo, fly!

God, go away. You still suck, even if Memphis did collapse after taking you to the woodshed for 3 quarters. One brief respite, and all you can do is come over here to gloat over nothing. Shoo!

Holgerson has never lost to Tulsa. Facts dont care about your feelings ma'am.

Butter up your cellar dwellar buns, cuz that's where you'll be sittin' next year.(That is if there still is a big12.)

Last edited:
That’s not very logical , things that have never happened happen every day , for instance, I had never made fun of Houston while I was in Colorado , until a few weeks ago … I made fun of Houston while being in the state of Colorado

Two Houston players were three yards offside on the onside kick no call. Houston WR blocked down field before ball was out of the QB's hand on the winning TD no call.

AAC officials aren't doing any favors for the remaining teams and allowing straight up cheating by the defectors.

Crickets from play by play fool Andre Ware. What a tool!!!! Why the hell is Andre the idiot calling Houston games in the first place. Terrible.

GO TU!!!!

Reactions: TU 1978 and TU83
Just to get out ahead of the Red Rooster Coog High idiot.

Houston WILL be able to compete in the B-12 as will Cincy, BYU and UCF.

The B-12 is not that far ahead of the ACC, case in point Houston v Tex Tech OT loss, Tulsa v OSU last year.

Dare I say if Brin is back next year we will compete just fine against the Gooners next season.

Not tooting Houston's horn, I can't stand Coog High but its a rivalry not supposed too.

GO TU!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT