ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe you have already seen this.

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
Watching KU v. West Virginia on ESPN. Boom! An add to make liberals mad.

BUY A TRUCK, GET A GUN!

Ford Dealer in Muscogee. Looks to be a break-over shot gun. I wasn't paying close attention.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Trump does not approve of violence . But he will pay the fine of his supporters who are guilty of it . Sometimes a disconnect is actually a connect .

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He doesn't get hit if he doesn't go to with the intent to antagonize.

I'm sure that if i attended a Blm event and yell "blue lives matter" that I would catch hell

Last edited:
Hell.....you would catch hell if you said "all lives matter". Bernie and Hillary won't even go there. Now if you yell about murdering cops you would fit right in.

Trump does not approve of violence . But he will pay the fine of his supporters who are guilty of it . Sometimes a disconnect is actually a connect .

How is it that he doesn't approve of violence?

If Trump doesn't believe in violence then he needs to talk the talk. If he were truly an advocate of nonviolence, he would never have said things like 'maybe he should have been roughed up'. That comment among others was inflammatory and he knew it when he said it. No matter how much Trump wants to pretend like it was a joke and he doesn't believe in violence, it is obvious he is an advocate. He isn't stupid enough to have not known where comments like that were going to lead his backwards, and often stupid supporters. It was taken seriously by many of his supporters and he knew it from the moment he said it. Him talking about how he would have been yanked out of there with force, what is he referring to, the good ol days of the racist early half of last century?

Reactions: TUMe
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT