ADVERTISEMENT

Maybe I'm smoking too much of the blue and gold ganja

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
But I see an 0-1 BB team coming off an 11-20 season, with a sell out. And I hear about the FB tailgates. And I just can't help but think there's a real and meaningful potential fan base in Tulsa waiting to be activated by the right coaches and administrators. Brad's focus on making games fun events, exciting and winning teams, engaging coaches. I see more opportunity here than I ever in a million years would have guessed. Lot of hard work ahead but lots of positive signs.

But I see an 0-1 BB team coming off an 11-20 season, with a sell out. And I hear about the FB tailgates. And I just can't help but think there's a real and meaningful potential fan base in Tulsa waiting to be activated by the right coaches and administrators. Brad's focus on making games fun events, exciting and winning teams, engaging coaches. I see more opportunity here than I ever in a million years would have guessed. Lot of hard work ahead but lots of positive signs.
Yes this is encouraging.

But don't smoke. Bad for the lungs. Best to ingest your preferred substances by mouth.

I have said it repeatedly. This city is ready to back a winner. The key will be to keep the excitement going in BB. FB….we know the issues there.

Reactions: Okietch51
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT