ADVERTISEMENT

Mark forum read buttons?

No one knows? I just have to open on every single thread now to get rid of the bold font and blue dots? :rolleyes:

If you click forums at the top there's an option there for "Mark Forums as Read". If you click it then it lets you choose to mark the current forum you're on as read or all forums.

No one knows? I just have to open on every single thread now to get rid of the bold font and blue dots? :rolleyes:
You probably hit a glitch in the system that changed the setting even though you did not make that change.

I hit a glitch every month or two that changes the order of the threads in the forums. Even though I know now(after the fact) that clicking on the title bar does this, I also know that 9 times out of ten I do not click on that bar when the change happens.(Despite LEC's comments of derision, when I had not figured out what was going on. ;0) )

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
If you click forums at the top there's an option there for "Mark Forums as Read". If you click it then it lets you choose to mark the current forum you're on as read or all forums.

So you still have it? I don't have that anymore! :(

I'm not seeing the button either, but I'm using the web version and not the Rivals app.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT