ADVERTISEMENT

Makenzie Milton

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Holy crap! It sucks that they ran him off from UCF. The kid is flat out a winner and a gamer. I can only imagine what he would have done in Malzahn's system because he's almost perfect for it. Probably more so than Gabriel even. Glad he's not at UCF any longer and I am happy to see him light it up against Notre Dame yesterday. Hopefully Norvell keeps him back there. The other kid FSU was using had trouble working through his progressions fast enough.

Good for Milton though, especially after that brutal injury.

a little nitpick

UCF didn’t run Milton off and it was an impossible situation. Milton was the face of the program but Gabriel is really, really good and still young. There was no way they could replace him with Milton post-injury. Milton had no choice but to try his luck somewhere else.

IMO, he should have picked a better landing spot but I don’t recall his choices. I hope FSU keeps him as the starter and he has a huge year.

I certainly like him a great deal more as a Seminole. He seems to be a fine young man that has drive and determination that will take him a long way. Glad he's at FSU so I can root for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT