ADVERTISEMENT

Luke Fickell To TENNESSEE

Please Happen So Tulsa Can Beat Yall

Go Tu

Ah no lol. He will be leaving for ND or Ohio St. Others don't need to apply as he make clear turning down huge money at Michigan St. You might get him to a USC or Texas, but it will take that kind of top five gig. He is from Ohio, is an OSU player, assistant, his wife is the same. Cincy is one of those last stop before the big job places right now which for him is a top 5 national or the aforementioned other two top 5 programs

Ah no lol. He will be leaving for ND or Ohio St. Others don't need to apply as he make clear turning down huge money at Michigan St. You might get him to a USC or Texas, but it will take that kind of top five gig. He is from Ohio, is an OSU player, assistant, his wife is the same. Cincy is one of those last stop before the big job places right now which for him is a top 5 national or the aforementioned other two top 5 programs
Plus Tennesse is about to have some penalties thrown down at them probably. No one is going to want that job. They will probably end up hiring someone they really dont want to only because its their only option

Plus Tennesse is about to have some penalties thrown down at them probably. No one is going to want that job. They will probably end up hiring someone they really dont want to only because its their only option

I think Freeze is a likely candidate and the guy down in Louisiana. One needs a way back in and for one that's a big step up in the same neighborhood.

I’ll suffer a year in Tennessee for $8 million. Can’t guarantee good results on the field.

Heupel to Knoxville? That’s a godsend for UCF. They need to hire Malzahn.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The nightmare would be Malzahn to UCF and him hiring Marion to be the OC. The two of them would be uniquely qualified to develop a game plan against our defense.

And nobody on this board should hold their breath too long...Monty may be listed or had his name thrown out by someone in the media who covers UCF, but anyone with a pulse making a decision there probably would never consider Monty....unless they were just tired of losing to us. And as much as I like Malzahn, I think hiring Gillespie is the move if he can bring in an OC to help revamp the offense. Again, Marion fits the bill for us and it would be a step up for him since he is only the WRs coach at Hawaii. If Gillespie wants to stay close to home, he might be able to lure Dane Evans. There'd be some growing pains, but no one has run this offense better than Dane did and I feel like Dane could actually call plays.

I gotta a dollar that all of the names on that list have the same agent. And that guy owes him money.

Reactions: TU Man
The nightmare would be Malzahn to UCF and him hiring Marion to be the OC. The two of them would be uniquely qualified to develop a game plan against our defense.

And nobody on this board should hold their breath too long...Monty may be listed or had his name thrown out by someone in the media who covers UCF, but anyone with a pulse making a decision there probably would never consider Monty....unless they were just tired of losing to us. And as much as I like Malzahn, I think hiring Gillespie is the move if he can bring in an OC to help revamp the offense. Again, Marion fits the bill for us and it would be a step up for him since he is only the WRs coach at Hawaii. If Gillespie wants to stay close to home, he might be able to lure Dane Evans. There'd be some growing pains, but no one has run this offense better than Dane did and I feel like Dane could actually call plays.
I doubt Gold heard anything, he was probably putting that out there as a hopes & dreams scenario.

I'd consider Malzahn over Gillespie cuz we've got no guarantees on the OC for Gillespie. But I'd consider them both as a win for the University.

Tennessee fans are losing their minds. Heupel? Wow. UCF was degrading every year he was there.

Could be a mess of a hire for their new AD White. I’m sure the search lasted about 27 minutes.

Tennessee fans are losing their minds. Heupel? Wow. UCF was degrading every year he was there.

Could be a mess of a hire for their new AD White. I’m sure the search lasted about 27 minutes.

Heupel was choice number six or seven. Three people may have turned it down being the reason Fulmer turned his AD job over. They will be getting hammered by the NCAA, have an irrational fan base, and an SEC schedule. Most coaches not thinking about getting retirement money would turn that down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT