ADVERTISEMENT

Local Talent

Several OU fans will buy the mini-pack if that game is included in the package. It happens whenever they play here.
If TU is smart, they don't make it part of the mini pack and make it available via season tickets only like it was the las time we played. Friends of ours bought the season tickets just for that one game. And you can get our season tickets at basically the price of two nosebleed seats at Gaylord Family <insert new name sponsor here> Owen Field Norman Generic college football team game (1 game)

So now we are going to be competing with St of Texas on every recruit instead of Bird of the Word. Come on GJ, be original. Quit offering every other player your alma mater offers.
In GJ’s “defense”, Suits knew of and was recruiting DeDe, along with Olson, before he went down to Texas.

In GJ’s “defense”, Suits knew of and was recruiting DeDe, along with Olson, before he went down to Texas.
I'm not just speaking about this recruit, I'm speaking about recruits as a whole. He seems to be nursing his ties to this program.

I'm not just speaking about this recruit, I'm speaking about recruits as a whole. He seems to be nursing his ties to this program.
Yeah. I cut that post pretty short. I agree with you on GJ needing to be original. I just know more about DeDe’s recruiting than the other recruits that GJ has targeted as well.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Yeah. I cut that post pretty short. I agree with you on GJ needing to be original. I just know more about DeDe’s recruiting than the other recruits that GJ has targeted as well.
Yeah, looks like he has a few Big XII offers. KState for sure, Iowa St? Kanas? Kid runs a 23 second 200M indoors (anyone who knows anything knows indoor times are slower because the track has tighter turns. That's pretty fast for a HS kid.

There's a 2025 kid at Victory Christian, Eric Peterson III. He's fast as hell. He plays primarily as a slot receiver and does some Damaris Johnson type stuff. He needs to grow some though. BUT...the one you want to watch is his little brother Caleb...if he decides to play football. I think he might be an 8th grader right now, if not he's a 7th grader. He is the fastest in the state in the 100 and 200M in his age group and the next year up. He was in the top 3 nationally for his age group in those races. His dad would post videos of his 7th/8th grade games at Jenks. They'd hand the ball to him and he was gone. He's tiny too. I worked with his dad at ORU and know him (and the boys) pretty well. You all think the Presley's are fast? I'm telling you these kids, when they get to be that age will be that much faster

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT