ADVERTISEMENT

Local HS Talent

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
So Union has 6-8 players that could/should be on TU's radar. 1st is Shaker Reisig the QB. This kid can flat out play and has a pocket presence way beyond what you would expect from a 16 year old Sophomore. He's got a better than avg arm and he is incredibly accurate. Offer tomorrow.

DJ McKinney JR- RB. This kid broke some ankles tonight. Better than avg speed, great vision and burst, and he can cut on a dime.
Greyson Tempest- WR. Used to be the QB. FAST!!! Kid does everything. Had a TD pass on a gadget play plus a TD reception (like 75 yds!) Also returns punts. Kid is seriously a Julian Edelman clone.

Jenks had a couple of nice players too. Big LT with good feet and size. They had a Zach Langer clone at RB, maybe a touch smaller but he was fast and a physical runner.

BTW, Union won the Backuard Bowl 38-3. Owasso won the Battle of the Blankenships 27-26.

I've seen the Big 5 all play now and the two best teams are easily Union and Bixby and would expect that the state championship game comes down to those two.

So Union has 6-8 players that could/should be on TU's radar. 1st is Shaker Reisig the QB. This kid can flat out play and has a pocket presence way beyond what you would expect from a 16 year old Sophomore. He's got a better than avg arm and he is incredibly accurate. Offer tomorrow.

DJ McKinney JR- RB. This kid broke some ankles tonight. Better than avg speed, great vision and burst, and he can cut on a dime.
Greyson Tempest- WR. Used to be the QB. FAST!!! Kid does everything. Had a TD pass on a gadget play plus a TD reception (like 75 yds!) Also returns punts. Kid is seriously a Julian Edelman clone.

Jenks had a couple of nice players too. Big LT with good feet and size. They had a Zach Langer clone at RB, maybe a touch smaller but he was fast and a physical runner.

BTW, Union won the Backuard Bowl 38-3. Owasso won the Battle of the Blankenships 27-26.

I've seen the Big 5 all play now and the two best teams are easily Union and Bixby and would expect that the state championship game comes down to those two.
Shaker Reisig's got a name.

TU has a union DB already committed , hoping more to follow !

The World interviewed his dad on why they moved from Jenks. Soap opera type stuff still going on.
Yeah, I wasn't referring to that stuff, just that he has an interesting name. But I didn't think about the fact it coulda sounded like it was referring to the family drama.

That Days of Our Lives crap amongst Jenks coaches and booster club has been going on for years. I find it hard to believe the same garbage doesn’t go on at Union, Bixby, etc. The fact Mr. Reisig felt the need to spill the beans to the media tells me what I need to know. Maybe the Reisig family should’ve stayed in NY if they can’t handle the heat.

That Days of Our Lives crap amongst Jenks coaches and booster club has been going on for years. I find it hard to believe the same garbage doesn’t go on at Union, Bixby, etc. The fact Mr. Reisig felt the need to spill the beans to the media tells me what I need to know. Maybe the Reisig family should’ve stayed in NY if they can’t handle the heat.
The kid doesn't even have his driver's license yet and his dad is going Marv Marinovich.

With that name, I'm tempted to put a Heil in front of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT