ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln Christian

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
Very likely to win the 3A state championship back to back.... and nobody has really even tested them , they beat 5a Pryor 62-21. Kind of curious if they would test Jenks , BA, Union, Owasso , Bixby ect
Do they have any players we may want to look at?

Very likely to win the 3A state championship back to back.... and nobody has really even tested them , they beat 5a Pryor 62-21. Kind of curious if they would test Jenks , BA, Union, Owasso , Bixby ect
No They'll Lose To Heritage Hall

Not to say Lincoln Christian isn’t a good football team and the Class of 3A, but those 6A-1 squads have their way with them and Bixby would be much worse. I honestly don’t think they could hang with Carl Albert or Collinsville in 5A or Wagoner in 4A. Depth has a way of widening the gap.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Not to say Lincoln Christian isn’t a good football team and the Class of 3A, but those 6A-1 squads have their way with them and Bixby would be much worse. I honestly don’t think they could hang with Carl Albert or Collinsville in 5A or Wagoner in 4A. Depth has a way of widening the gap.
Wagoner Or Collinsville Not Winning Their Class

I believe they will have to go to 4a now ? I could be wrong but doesn’t a private school have to go up a class if they get past the 3rd round 2 years in a row?

I believe they will have to go to 4a now ? I could be wrong but doesn’t a private school have to go up a class if they get past the 3rd round 2 years in a row?
Until they change the rules again. Wagoner should win 4A easily, and I believe Collinsville to be the 2nd best team in 5A behind Carl Albert.

Holland Hall looks really good this year. They could beat Lincoln.

Nah Lincoln Christian By 28
I don’t know about that. There hasn’t been a single team all year that has played holland hall close. They have been absolutely dominant winning every game by 30+. Owen ostroski has been absolutely unstoppable and the HH QB is a OU baseball commit and is pretty good.

I saw Hines tweet out that Ostroski has 40.5 tackles for loss this year. That’s an insane number
I don’t know if it’s true but someone said he gets Off the ball like Jaxon Player. Quick twitch and first step and he’s strong like an ox as well. The few clips I’ve seen he has been unblockable coming off the edge as he has that lower center of gravity and great balance. He has been in the backfield about the time the RB gets the ball. And if there’s anyone who can help his kid get by a blocker it’s Jerry O. He knows all the tricks OL use and techniques and has probably taught Owen how to read them DB their weight shifting to counter it and predict plays.

I don’t know if it’s true but someone said he gets Off the ball like Jaxon Player. Quick twitch and first step and he’s strong like an ox as well. The few clips I’ve seen he has been unblockable coming off the edge as he has that lower center of gravity and great balance. He has been in the backfield about the time the RB gets the ball. And if there’s anyone who can help his kid get by a blocker it’s Jerry O. He knows all the tricks OL use and techniques and has probably taught Owen how to read them DB their weight shifting to counter it and predict plays.

I can't believe we ever hesitated to offer him. That kid is going to get better, faster, stronger, react quicker and get harder to deal with as he gains experience.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I'm still surprised OSU hasn't offered him. It generally only takes Gundy two weeks to offer anyone of importance after we do. If it came down to TU and OSU for Owen, I'll fight Gundy for him. That mullet will work to my advantage in a Saturday Night Muskogee Street Fight.

I'm still surprised OSU hasn't offered him. It generally only takes Gundy two weeks to offer anyone of importance after we do. If it came down to TU and OSU for Owen, I'll fight Gundy for him. That mullet will work to my advantage in a Saturday Night Muskogee Street Fight.
If Jerry let him sign with OSU, I'd never forgive him. Sacrilege!

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
My sense from meeting Owen briefly several times is that he is the only one making the decision here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT