ADVERTISEMENT

Lights on at TU Event

goldenhurricane2

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Sep 9, 2006
I hope some of you were able to make it out to campus this evening to participate. It was VERY well put together and organized. Absolutely nothing like it’s been in the past. The tented area was awesome with a cash bar, hot cocoa, and even a full buffet. There was caroling, s’mores, plenty of heaters outside, Santa was there for the kids and every kid got a little stuffed Goldie dog - every bit of it free and open to the community.

Big props to Carson and all who were involved in putting this on tonight. Fantastic beginning to an annual tradition!

My wife has been jury duty all week and that has put everything off course. Totally forgot this event. Was it well attended?

The boy just called and said it was a very nice event. He picked up one of the Christmas Goldie sweatshirts and some other merchandise as well.
The Goldie sweatshirts for the students were a nice touch from Carson. There were a ton of students there too.

Reactions: TU 1978
The difference between a consulting group leading this effort instead of the student association, a couple of staffers and Sodexo.

Investments in infrastructure matter and yield returns. If you enjoy it, support it.

Reactions: TU83
Yes
Get people to visit our beautiful campus!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT